Tom Brady -- 1 & done?

InSearch

22 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Andhuke anna baa...but their pass rush is damn good....always getting more oppurtunites to the offense

I think Bucs pass rush is overrated. Todd bowles is not elite. No schematic approach.. just dynamic blitzes 

19 minutes ago, InSearch said:

I think Bucs pass rush is overrated. Todd bowles is not elite. No schematic approach.. just dynamic blitzes 

Yes bucs pass rush is overrated but they can beat Washington and packers because they have hiles in offensive lines 

saints have much better team danni matram kastam 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:20 PM, manadonga said:

Yes bucs pass rush is overrated but they can beat Washington and packers because they have hiles in offensive lines 

saints have much better team danni matram kastam 

TB vs Saints... I am thinking it will be a nailbiting game.. whoever makes mistakes will loose.

29 minutes ago, InSearch said:

TB vs Saints... I am thinking it will be a nailbiting game.. whoever makes mistakes will loose.

Yup TB offense seems to be trending in the right direction compared to the one's they met last time...

Pakka nuvvu cheppinattu nail biting vuntadhi...and Brees didn't look that comfortable yesterday..

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yup TB offense seems to be trending in the right direction compared to the one's they met last time...

Pakka nuvvu cheppinattu nail biting vuntadhi...and Brees didn't look that comfortable yesterday..

Bucs secondary is not great and Brees can pick them apart.

If Bucs play mistake free game, they have a chance.

13 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Saint defense is Good. If Bucs defense didn't step up it's empty calories for TB.