💬 Rajiv Gandhi ki dongha pelli ayyi, 2 kids vunnara?

Raazu

27 minutes ago, Raazu said:

First thing - arnab account kaadu

Second thing - evaro spanish actress anta, comments lo chepparu yevado. 

Inka nammuthey mee istam.Intha dumb untey kastam.

18 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Sanjay Gandhi Indira gandhi actual husband son kadhu Ani rumour undhi 

Sanjay Gandhi chanipivadam lo IG hand undhi 

SG -Scindia 

SG kooda involved in RG assassination  etc 

Chala rumours unnay Ani @nehruvian bhakts antunaru 

Let's see arnab entha varaku prove chestado 

I too remember reading about IG involvement in the death of SG in a forum long back about 7 years back.

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

First thing - arnab account kaadu

Second thing - evaro spanish actress anta, comments lo chepparu yevado. 

Inka nammuthey mee istam.Intha dumb untey kastam.

2 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Kangaru lo ala post chesaru, DRS teesukuntaru anta PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

Aah Arupullo kekalu show chusina tanmayatvam lo ila ayyindhi kaabolu PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

20 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Sanjay Gandhi Indira gandhi actual husband son kadhu Ani rumour undhi 

Sanjay Gandhi chanipivadam lo IG hand undhi 

SG -Scindia 

SG kooda involved in RG assassination  etc 

Chala rumours unnay Ani @nehruvian bhakts antunaru 

Let's see arnab entha varaku prove chestado 

Sanjay G died in 1980 and Rajiv G was assassinated in 1991.Madhavrao Scindia died in 2001.

chanipoye mundhu baane plan chesadu velladu next 25 years kosam Sanjay G PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

7 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Sanjay G died in 1980 and Rajiv G was assassinated in 1991.Madhavrao Scindia died in 2001.

chanipoye mundhu baane plan chesadu velladu next 25 years kosam Sanjay G PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

SG - Sonia Gandhi.

Konchem relate cheye 

12 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I too remember reading about IG involvement in the death of SG in a forum long back about 7 years back.

Yup ! Not sure whether it 100% true or not

This Mohammad Yunus was the man to openly cry his heart out when Sanjay Gandhi was killed in a plane crash. He had in fact, admitted in his book ‘Persons, Passions and Politics’ that his son, Sanjay Gandhi was actually raised in terms of Islamic principles, and even circumcised accordingly.”

Even, the theorists also say that Sanjay Gandhi knew about his real father and he used to threaten his mother Indira that he would reveal it in public. Which is why Sanjay controlled the government as he desired and Indira chose to ignore his misdeeds. And ultimately she is said to be the reason behind Sanjay’s death in a plane crash.

Prasthanam movie scene la ga , IG -SG episode antaru ( When they were trying rush IG to hospital ) . SG intentional ga 20 plus minutes delay chesindhi antaru .

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Yup ! Not sure whether it 100% true or not

This Mohammad Yunus was the man to openly cry his heart out when Sanjay Gandhi was killed in a plane crash. He had in fact, admitted in his book ‘Persons, Passions and Politics’ that his son, Sanjay Gandhi was actually raised in terms of Islamic principles, and even circumcised accordingly.”

Even, the theorists also say that Sanjay Gandhi knew about his real father and he used to threaten his mother Indira that he would reveal it in public. Which is why Sanjay controlled the government as he desired and Indira chose to ignore his misdeeds. And ultimately she is said to be the reason behind Sanjay’s death in a plane crash.

Prasthanam movie scene la ga , IG -SG episode antaru ( When they were trying rush IG to hospital ) . SG intentional ga 20 plus minutes delay chesindhi antaru .

I remember reading this blog in early 2000's. Thinking back, I'm surprised that i too believed it. Apart from the writing , no concrete evidence was provided to cement his viewpoint

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Nenu nammaledhu, I am asking... ???? Mark kanipisthundha ledha?

If you don't believe it's true, then don't post it. Plain & Simple. It's not worth spreading information in the guise of "Have you heard this?".

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

I remember reading this blog in early 2000's. Thinking back, I'm surprised that i too believed it. Apart from the writing , no concrete evidence was provided to cement his viewpoint

mee liberals to vachina problems e ivi...

Vadu clear ga chebutunnadu ga vadi koduku ani...

Just now, Picheshwar said:

mee liberals to vachina problems e ivi...

Vadu clear ga chebutunnadu ga vadi koduku ani...

Nenu vanda cheptanu ilantivi. Ide vere person meeda raasthe nammutara. Our belief system is based on the pre-conception/bias that we already have. We reject/accept information based on this without any fact checking.People are falling for misinformation more now than ever before, and we all live in a generation where information is abundant and can be accessed.