😮😟

ramabeer

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Punjabis chala mandhi untaru bro,  alu age ayina they want to work something anta they never sit idle 

Bay qrea lo tracy manteca modesto side chala mandhi security guards sardarji mana nana vala age untaru 

40 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Not everyone comes here on H1 or is rich... some of them come here on family gc’s or visitor visas and don’t go back.. they do odd jobs on min pay.. I know one Telugu person who works in an Indian restaurant as a helper, his son works in a different city at a gas station and his wife works in a another city as a maid... all of them have GC’s... he says that their lives are so much better here in US than in India... 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

nenu Masters lo unnappudu maa paina apt lo desi ammailu undevallu...one of the girl's mom used to work as live-in nanny...this girl was actually on H1B and living with students above our apt...since she couldn't drive on freeways, she used to take my help to bring her mom once every 2 weeks for 2 days...I used to feel bad for the old lady....#$1