AP Loc@l B0dy polls - AP vs Lemon

kidney

Just now, Somedude said:

He is State Election Commissioner. He is doing his job as per the constitution. His job is to conduct the elections. Athani job athanu chestunte personal ga theesukovdam enti? I don't understand the logic.

you understood what iam trying to say :D nice cover drive to act like what i said didn't make sense.. 

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

Lemon gadini limelight lo ki techindhi pavralagutta big eddi gadu 

Lemon gaadae anavasanga kelukkoni limelight ki vachadu kaka...

mar lo elections postpone chesthae.. at least a word or letter to Govt, CS ki chepthae aiypoyedhi..

Andhukae Lemon ni SC mingindhi.. To inform Govt.. News scrolling lo chusi Govt thelusukovadam endhi ani..

Sare elctions postpone chesaka.. mari election Code endhuku theseyledu.. Again SC  Lemon ni mingindhi to remove election code if SEC declares postponement ani

3 minutes ago, kidney said:

That was earlier. They consider the current Corona cases now. And Central election commission favourable undabatte Bihar elections and other by-elections jarigayi. Nuvvu post chesina links lo SEC postponed (not courts) and they said staff is busy with Corona related activities. AP SEC did the same thing and post-poned earlier due to Corona situation and now they had anayzed the current cases & situation and planning to conduct. The schedule is out, its almost equavalant to notification. I don't think SC will intervene. And the the staff in AP are not busy with Corona cases now.

5 minutes ago, kidney said:

Guj lo Local Body polls postponed for 3 Months... As I said in my Thed starting This case, any decision by HC or SC.. it will be an interesting lesson to both anukuntunna

SEC affidavit vs Govt Affidavit  might be deciding factor for both kaka

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/sc-condones-delay-in-local-body-elections/articleshow/79650937.cms

It's going to get toooo ugly.. Inka chaala sarlu court daggariki velthadi yavvaram.

Court 2 parties ni kurchoni discuss cheyyamani cheppindi.

Okka side vsr emo public meeting lo ippudu jaragavu ani announce chesthadu. Inko side  govt representatives vachi kalisi kastam Ani cheppina few mins loney sec schedule announce chesthadi..

Just now, Somedude said:

That was earlier. They consider the current Corona cases now. And Central election commission favourable undabatte Bihar elections and other by-elections jarigayi. Nuvvu post chesina links lo SEC postponed (not courts) and they said staff is busy with Corona related activities. AP SEC did the same thing and post-poned earlier due to Corona situation and now they had anayzed the current cases & situation and planning to conduct. The schedule is out, its almost equavalant to notification. I don't think SC will intervene. And the the staff in AP are not busy with Corona cases now.

As per the latest guidelinea from center, vaccination should be the top priority of all the states. 

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you understood what iam trying to say :D nice cover drive to act like what i said didn't make sense.. 

Cover drive entra babu. I still don't understand your logic. Oka court judge judgements insthunte pani pata ledhu antava? Or PM/CM rule chestunte pani pata ledhantava? Election comminission monna Bihar elections, Hyd muncipal elections and Dhubbaka elections conduct chesaru. Vallaki pani pata ledhu antava? They are performing their responsbilities. Similarly AP SEC is doing his work.

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

As per the latest guidelinea from center, vaccination should be the top priority of all the states. 

Yes. Andhuke dhaniki thaggatte schedule release chesadu. 4 phases lo.

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Guj Govt vs SEC explained here kaka

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-behind-the-sc-order-allowing-officers-to-continue-running-gujarat-local-bodies-7101996/

Next AP Staff kuda busy kaka .. Jan 16th nundi Front line warriers ki Covid Vaccines start aiythandhi in AP.. March 1st week varaku vuntadhi

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yes. Andhuke dhaniki thaggatte schedule release chesadu. 4 phases lo.

Vaccination schedule Inka announce cheyyaley kada govt.  Daaniki thaggatey elections schedule enti. Ardham kaley

Trial Run for Vaccine already conducted.. Vaccine Storage Centers kuda prepared in AP,

Primary storage in Gannavaram.. Sub Storages in kurnul, kadapa, vizag, guntur...

Vaccination from Jan 16th

I'm expecting this would be major argument in AP Govt affidavit

గన్నవరం సెంటర్ నుంచే 4 రీజనల్ సెంటర్లు, జిల్లాలకు వ్యాక్సిన్‌ సరఫరా చేస్తామని, కర్నూలు, కడప, గుంటూరు, విశాఖలో ప్రాంతీయ వ్యాక్సిన్ స్టోరేజ్ పాయింట్లు ఏర్పాటు చేసినట్లు వైద్యారోగ్య శాఖ పేర్కొంది. గన్నవరంలోని రాష్ట్ర స్థాయి వ్యాక్సిన్‌ స్టోరేజ్‌ పాయింట్‌లో ఏర్పాట్లను కలెక్టర్ ఇంతియాజ్ ఆదివారం పరిశీలించారు. అన్ని జిల్లాలకు వ్యాక్సిన్‌ రవాణాకు 19 వాహనాలను ఏర్పాటు చేశారు. ప్రతి వాహనంలో 2 - 8 డిగ్రీల మధ్యలో వ్యాక్సిన్ భద్రపరిచేందుకు ఏర్పాట్లు చేశారు. వ్యాక్సిన్ల భద్రతకు 36,381 వ్యాక్సిన్ కెరియర్స్‌, 3,108 కోల్డ్ బాక్స్‌లు1,50,700 ఐస్ ప్యాక్స్‌ అవసరమని కేంద్రానికి ఏపీ వైద్య ఆరోగ్యశాఖ తెలిపింది.

2 minutes ago, kidney said:

Trial Run for Vaccine already conducted.. Vaccine Storage Centers kuda prepared in AP,

Primary storage in Gannavaram.. Sub Storages in kurnul, kadapa, vizag, guntur...

Vaccination from Jan 16th

I'm expecting this would be major argument in AP Govt affidavit

గన్నవరం సెంటర్ నుంచే 4 రీజనల్ సెంటర్లు, జిల్లాలకు వ్యాక్సిన్‌ సరఫరా చేస్తామని, కర్నూలు, కడప, గుంటూరు, విశాఖలో ప్రాంతీయ వ్యాక్సిన్ స్టోరేజ్ పాయింట్లు ఏర్పాటు చేసినట్లు వైద్యారోగ్య శాఖ పేర్కొంది. గన్నవరంలోని రాష్ట్ర స్థాయి వ్యాక్సిన్‌ స్టోరేజ్‌ పాయింట్‌లో ఏర్పాట్లను కలెక్టర్ ఇంతియాజ్ ఆదివారం పరిశీలించారు. అన్ని జిల్లాలకు వ్యాక్సిన్‌ రవాణాకు 19 వాహనాలను ఏర్పాటు చేశారు. ప్రతి వాహనంలో 2 - 8 డిగ్రీల మధ్యలో వ్యాక్సిన్ భద్రపరిచేందుకు ఏర్పాట్లు చేశారు. వ్యాక్సిన్ల భద్రతకు 36,381 వ్యాక్సిన్ కెరియర్స్‌, 3,108 కోల్డ్ బాక్స్‌లు1,50,700 ఐస్ ప్యాక్స్‌ అవసరమని కేంద్రానికి ఏపీ వైద్య ఆరోగ్యశాఖ తెలిపింది.

Imo, SC ki pakka velthadi case. Ikkada high court lo evaru odipoyina SC lo challenge chestharu pakka.

• Upvote 1