23500 shares for 0.242

lets see

Good to buy now oka100$ ala?

49 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Good to buy now oka100$ ala?

Emo uncle

Just gut feeling tho vesina

9 hours ago, Hitman said:

@Konebhar6 Your thoughts on NEP ? Power producer to NEE (distributor) . The only companies for state of Florida. Have few, but price is tempting to add more. 

It will fall further. I have my eyes on it as well. The chances of a dividend cut are high. 

NEP has raised a lot of money before for its renewable projects for cheaper interest rates and they are coming for renewal in 2025 and 2026. We all have been talking about interest rate cuts but they have not happened yet. 

NEE is more stable and if it falls further its a good addition. But they are diluting shares as well. 

Bottomline - Wait for cheaper prices .. or add few now and add more later if it falls further.

NVO and LLY have fallen a bit today on Bidens comment about their high priced drugs. But the opportunity is very high and its a growing market for Obesity drugs.

Viking theraputics VKTX are behind but clinical trails have shown that their drug does not reduce muscle as much as LLY and NVO drugs and reduces fat which is good. They are at good levels to buy.

ALT is another company that has a drug whose results are better compared to VKNG where its drug is targetting Fat and not muscle. Results have shown that. But I am not sure about the company. Have to dig more into this.

Any other insights from others?

18 hours ago, Tillu143 said:

Is it good time to buy Nike stock. Stock dropped 20%

Emo anna kolukokunda debba tisadu internal board lo kuda pressures unayi but it has potential,  the problem is its facing tough times with newer brands hooka , onon etc long term ki aithe ok undochu Levi's , nike ni padesaru

Anf lestundi, iyala macys ni leparu

I feel some times it's big whales control the market bro

so it's all over long long term might be k

23 hours ago, Tillu143 said:

Is it good time to buy Nike stock. Stock dropped 20%

which shoes do you wear baa ?

no sarcasm i stopped buying nike shoes from 2021 stock is in downward trend from that even apparel not good. I used to have nike t shirts shorts but now a days quality is not great or too costly. 

if they come up with good products we caan reenter. 

Just my opinion 

10 hours ago, aimodel said:

which shoes do you wear baa ?

no sarcasm i stopped buying nike shoes from 2021 stock is in downward trend from that even apparel not good. I used to have nike t shirts shorts but now a days quality is not great or too costly. 

if they come up with good products we caan reenter. 

Just my opinion 

I hate Nike shoes. Pretty overrated in my opinion.

However, look around when you go shopping or in a crowd. Pretty much everyone is wearing it. Brand value and at the top of the shoe food chain.

Also the craze among teenagers is way too much. It’s a good stock to buy.

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I hate Nike shoes. Pretty overrated in my opinion.

However, look around when you go shopping or in a crowd. Pretty much everyone is wearing it. Brand value and at the top of the shoe food chain.

Also the craze among teenagers is way too much. It’s a good stock to buy.

@Konebhar6 what was the name of the shoe company you mentioned or responded to someone few days ago? Name started with 'o'

Last one year lo 10 lacs petta India stocks lo , now 21 lacs ayyay. Money India ki pampadam and techukodam kastam ga vundi. Else oka 50lac -1 cr ina pette vadini.

Asale ED summons vunnay Naku. 

I did stock markets will grow exponentially in coming years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trent said:

Last one year lo 10 lacs petta India stocks lo , now 21 lacs ayyay. Money India ki pampadam and techukodam kastam ga vundi. Else oka 50lac -1 cr ina pette vadini.

which stocks in India, last one year lo baga perigayi

1 hour ago, trent said:

ED summons range lo em chesavu 

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

which stocks in India, last one year lo baga perigayi

Kpi green, Azad, inox, oriental rail, raymonds, RIR, Schneider