Night Stalker - Netflix

i_sudigadu

No need to show such graphic and disturbing images ..... also i think screenplay could have been better ... Instead of gng for linear/ chronological screenplay ..they could have gone for some thing else ..may be non linear to make it more interesting 

Also , they didn't show about killer's love story in jail and how he got married ..

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

inthakeeee baagunda baagaleda??

two line matter please 

Konni images mari graphic ga vuntayi ... if you are ok with that and if you like serial killer stories ... Watch it 

1 hour ago, i_sudigadu said:

No need to show such graphic and disturbing images ..... also i think screenplay could have been better ... Instead of gng for linear/ chronological screenplay ..they could have gone for some thing else ..may be non linear to make it more interesting 

Also , they didn't show about killer's love story in jail and how he got married ..

linear/ chronological screenplay ante emiti?

29 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

jump cuts and yuva movie type coupling all points together at the very last minute anukuntunnaaa

17 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Oka sequence/ order lo story velladam... like boy and girl meet .. they fall in love .. parents don’t agree ... they elope .. get married ... kid born ... story ends 

ippudu ide story non linear ga cheppochu ... ante chronological order lo kakunda.... back and forth .... cut cheste ... oka kid taking first prize on stage from a old guy .. old guy asks kid - nee Peru enti babu .. Peru vini old guy shock .. he finds out that  kid is his grand child .... after couple of events .. kid finds out that old guy is his tatha  ... tatha starts telling the kid about his parents love story ... koncham sepu parents love story .. koncham sepu current scenes between kid and tatha ....

Bokka lags undhi..case deal chesina detectives are even boring😂😂Hollywood actors ni pattina manchi, interesting ga cheppaevallu story..!

Verdict: boring,better watch queens gambit.

4 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Oka sequence/ order lo story velladam... like boy and girl meet .. they fall in love .. parents don’t agree ... they elope .. get married ... kid born ... story ends 

ippudu ide story non linear ga cheppochu ... ante chronological order lo kakunda.... back and forth .... cut cheste ... oka kid taking first prize on stage from a old guy .. old guy asks kid - nee Peru enti babu .. Peru vini old guy shock .. he finds out that  kid is his grand child .... after couple of events .. kid finds out that old guy is his tatha  ... tatha starts telling the kid about his parents love story ... koncham sepu parents love story .. koncham sepu current scenes between kid and tatha ....

oh thank you

Just now, i_sudigadu said:

Antha em nachindi andulo ? Investigation kuda antha interesting lekunda kada ... total failure ... 

I thought the investigation was a success. The way they isolated the avia shoe foot prints, tracked down it was the same killer in all the murders as there was only such shoe type in LA etc. Terrific detective work 

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

I thought the investigation was a success. The way they isolated the avia shoe foot prints, tracked down it was the same killer in all the murders as there was only such shoe type in LA etc. Terrific detective work 

Yea but it took 170 days