OLD Phone deing any good anroid phone suggestions?

Rebel_Uncle

4 minutes ago, SGB said:

I chuckle when people argue and fight silly over phone brands like trolls.

obviously, they have never heard, seen or used something called “tablet”.

get a tablet, get a life!

PS: most android users are good people. But there are some bad apples in that community called “Fandroids” who have no life and nothing else to do other than troll over Apple products and attack and mock at Apple users, only to end up embarrassing themselves later. These are know-it-all wannabees.

I know how much you are attached to your phone:giggle:

On 1/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, Daaarling said:

I know how much you are attached to your phone:giggle:

How? Do you know me? Have you seen me “playing” with a stupid phone?? I’m not stupid stupid. I should be saying that you are the one who is attached to your one plus and playing with it 24/7. I use my iPad 98% of the time. You may be a mobile Queen but I’m the tablet King.

get a tablet, get a life! Even a cheap iPad mini is better than no tablet.

PS: most android users are good people. But there are some bad apples in that community called “Fandroids” who have no life and nothing else to do other than troll over Apple products and attack and mock at Apple users, only to end up embarrassing themselves later. These bad apples are know-it-all wannabees.

13 minutes ago, SGB said:

How? Do you know me? Have you seen me “playing” with a stupid phone?? I’m not stupid stupid. I should be saying that you are attached to your one plus 24/7.

bbf0499282c047abb119011990ddad4e5c.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Copper is helping power a cleaner world.
There's 4 tonnes of copper in a wind turbine. As the world shifts to more renewable energy we're going to need more copper, like that pro…
bhp.com

get a tablet, get a life! Even a cheap iPad mini is better than no tablet.

784a94ac09ddb5c6b16ab5d92726b68966.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Look Closer: Shouldn't Have Taken This Wedding Pic

wordsa.com

PS: most android users are good people. But there are some bad apples in that community called “Fandroids” who have no life and nothing else to do other than troll over Apple products and attack and mock at Apple users, only to end up embarrassing themselves later. These are know-it-all wannabees.

Apple products ni maata padanivvavu ga