Evaraina..septoplasty for deviated septum cheyinchukunnaaaraa...

AndhraPickles

8 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Nose ?

Avunu bro...loada lodi room mate lk gallu saavathenguthunnaaaru snoring ani..ee madhya deep sleep lo nidra lepi sasthunnaru...🤣.....sare ani NHS lo choopinchukunte deviated septum to be corrected annaadu....but after this covid pandemic antunnadu surgeon......but doubt entante..surgery cheyisthey complete cure untundaaa ani..

13 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Congestion and Breathing issues resolved post surgery..?

nenu chepinchukunna bro, but along with it, turbinate reduction and sinus kuda chesadu for me.

Just now, HugoStrange said:

nenu chepinchukunna bro, but along with it, turbinate reduction and sinus kuda chesadu for me.

Oh...thank you fr d response bro....but did the surgery reduce ur snoring and nasal congestion....were u able to breath free..?...any change in nose shape post surgery?...pleas let me know

1 minute ago, AndhraPickles said:

Oh...thank you fr d response bro....but did the surgery reduce ur snoring and nasal congestion....were u able to breath free..?...any change in nose shape post surgery?...pleas let me know

naa situation chala goranga unde for breathing. At any time it was only functional between 30 to 60%. Sinus clear cheyadam valla I am breathing much better, now most of the time breathing is between 50% to 100%. According to doctor turbinate reduction and septoplasty valla help avuthondi annadu kani, nadu sinuses kuda ayindi kada. Nenu complete ga cheppalenu. But it did help.

snoring got better but dont expect big change. weight thaggali for that to change more. According to my wife and family nose shape koncham change ayindi. I think so too. Doctor prakaram it should not change. 

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

naa situation chala goranga unde for breathing. At any time it was only functional between 30 to 60%. Sinus clear cheyadam valla I am breathing much better, now most of the time breathing is between 50% to 100%. According to doctor turbinate reduction and septoplasty valla help avuthondi annadu kani, nadu sinuses kuda ayindi kada. Nenu complete ga cheppalenu. But it did help.

scotts_300x250.jpg

snoring got better but dont expect big change. weight thaggali for that to change more. According to my wife and family nose shape koncham change ayindi. I think so too. Doctor prakaram it should not change. 

Oh...thank you very much bro.......

44 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Avunu bro...loada lodi room mate lk gallu saavathenguthunnaaaru snoring ani..ee madhya deep sleep lo nidra lepi sasthunnaru...🤣.....sare ani NHS lo choopinchukunte deviated septum to be corrected annaadu....but after this covid pandemic antunnadu surgeon......but doubt entante..surgery cheyisthey complete cure untundaaa ani..

Did you try using CPAP ? 

1 hour ago, AndhraPickles said:

Sleep study chesara? Do you have sleep apnea too ? 
i heard some countries cancel driving licenses if you have severe sleep apnea ..

use CPAP machine to avoid other health risks 

36 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Did you try using CPAP ? 

No bro....naaku ye problem ledu bro....room lo unna migatha vallake ibbandi....mana snoring valla vallaku nidra undatam ledu......ee winters valla pakka room lo ki kooda vinipisthindi antunnaru.... vallu Nannu kadipithey snoring aaguthundi ani Nannu leputhunnaaru....aa lepina daggara nunchi naaku nidra pettadu....🤣..just morning konchem tired ga untadi....

18 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Sleep study chesara? Do you have sleep apnea too ? 
i heard some countries cancel driving licenses if you have severe sleep apnea ..

use CPAP machine to avoid other health risks 

Ledu bro...zz study cheyyaledu...just scope petti mukku lo choosaadu.......DNS undi, ade annitiki kaaaranam annadu....covid ayinaka surgery chestha annadu.......nasal drops vadamani ichaadu....

6 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ledu bro...zz study cheyyaledu...just scope petti mukku lo choosaadu.......DNS undi, ade annitiki kaaaranam annadu....covid ayinaka surgery chestha annadu.......nasal drops vadamani ichaadu....

12 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

No bro....naaku ye problem ledu bro....room lo unna migatha vallake ibbandi....mana snoring valla vallaku nidra undatam ledu......ee winters valla pakka room lo ki kooda vinipisthindi antunnaru.... vallu Nannu kadipithey snoring aaguthundi ani Nannu leputhunnaaru....aa lepina daggara nunchi naaku nidra pettadu....🤣..just morning konchem tired ga untadi....

It appears its a case of sleep apnea. Usually doctor degariki velthe they will suggest septoplasty. 

But before you plan for septoplasty, get a sleep test done and start using AUTO CPAP's with humidifiers.

Usually in Britain, you use gas or water heaters in winter and  humidity level drops inside the home and it will cause further dryness in windpipe increasing snoring.

Search for "CPAP" machines and get one for yourself, it takes some time to get used to it but its worth the effort, this is like a therapy and you would not need septoplasty. oka 6 months regular usage ki you can expect 40-50% improvement in apneas.

• Thanks 1

CPAP's lo chala varaku trail  and return vuntayi.

Download sleep study apps and record your sleep, oka 15 days sleep record chesi chudu, nee sleep cycle patterns and then start using CPAP and record your sleep again to see the difference. Using CPAP, snoring should come down by 95%. It will irritating initially but once you get used to it, this will be the best thing and further surgeries can be avoided.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nuvu morning lesthune throat check chesuko, soarness unte u have sleep apnea

• Thanks 1