Please don't believe in fake stories by rival channels on Arnab/Republic TV. watch his live debate

Raazu

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Aani gurinchi mokkukoni tirupathi ki kuda vellaranta ga brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Adi kooda covid time lo poyaru ante, enta hardcore ai undali. Mari anta yedaval laaga kanipistunnara janalu. Adi kooda ai undochu, after seeing some of the comments in this thread.

7 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Adi kooda covid time lo poyaru ante, enta hardcore ai undali. Mari anta yedaval laaga kanipistunnara janalu. Adi kooda ai undochu, after seeing some of the comments in this thread.

Adhi kuda aada ladies vellaranta ga paapam bidda kshemam kori  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

83 year old called and blessed.... aLL positive vibes....I will focus only on Supporters.... I will flush haters/criticizers  down the toilet.

LOVE YOU ARNAB! I RELATE MYSELF TO YOU In terms of Integrity. Like Minds Attract!

24 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Common person Anirudh from hyd called and saying his mother went to Tirupati when he was falsely put in jail to pray for his release. see the support from people. God Bless Arnab

Idhedho jagananna cm avvadam kosam anna manesina article gurthosthundhi

16 minutes ago, Raazu said:

it's pity to see how u criticizers were born and brought up. waste of oxygen for u guys. get a life.

Ekuuva cheyyakau

tirigi 10getaaniki nimisham pattadhu

evryone has a choice to hate or love

neeku navhaadani andariki navhaala?

have some brain

Just now, rajanikanth_tv9 said:

Ekuuva cheyyakau

tirigi 10getaaniki nimisham pattadhu

evryone has a choice to hate or love

neeku navhaadani andariki navhaala?

have some brain

No Abuse..No Abuse

Don't take it personal, i did not reply to your msg in person. I generalized to all criticizers around the globe.

it's in the court, let court decide. Don't shoot the bullets too early. "NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN - Applies to All "

Just now, Raazu said:

Don't take it personal, i did not reply to your msg in person. I generalized to all criticizers around the globe.

it's in the court, let court decide. Don't shoot the gun too early. "NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN - Applies to All "

Lol..applied this very well during the recent SSR episode @3$%

Mana varaku vasthe neethulu, pakkodi kosam aithe cheppu debbalu. Chattam meeda enta prema kuripisthunnaro ippudu

Just now, dewarist said:

Lol..applied this very well during the recent SSR episode @3$%

Mana varaku vasthe neethulu, pakkodi kosam aithe cheppu debbalu. Chattam meeda enta prema kuripisthunnaro ippudu

I always said Mystery Death.