FB lo friends suggestions lo oka katthi lanti pilla

Shameless

There will be lot of beauties and it depends on each perception of beauty. Alagani aamey profile ni meeru public cheyyyadam antey?? that too trusting people in. online platform ... e.g., meru pm chesina vallalo okaru valla whatsapp group lo, akkada nunchi inkonni whatsapp groups ki..she may be getting lot of unwanted messages and indirectly you ruined her Social networking life just because you got a suggestion?? @Shameless

37 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

There will be lot of beauties and it depends on each perception of beauty. Alagani aamey profile ni meeru public cheyyyadam antey?? that too trusting people in. online platform ... e.g., meru pm chesina vallalo okaru valla whatsapp group lo, akkada nunchi inkonni whatsapp groups ki..she may be getting lot of unwanted messages and indirectly you ruined her Social networking life just because you got a suggestion?? @Shameless

Before me it was Facebook bro...do you know how I got to know her profile? It was Facebook who gave me the suggestions...it’s the same thing for my profile too...100s or may be 1000s have seen my profile on FB who are not even my friends...for example, a Chinese girl whom I never met nor knew her sent me a friend request because she wanted to increase her friend list and she found my profile through friends suggestions on FB and her whole purpose was to market her online business...first thing, I never invaded her personal pics or personal profile...her profile was open to everyone...I hope you understand now...%$#$

2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

@Amrita..India annav food truck annav.. habsiguda chourasta lo pani poori bandi vadini kaali cheyyincha! nuvvu  ravatledhu..poora loss ..laksha rupees..matti mein mil gaya @3$%

Nenu India lo analedu US lone annanu. India lo competition ki impossible for me to succeed. @~`

Kamatturanam na bhayam na lajja.

Dont scratch MILFS

India lo web series use chesi motham population ni subtle ga psyops chestunaru to normalize affairs aka polygamy (To break family unit like in American black family using drugs: for profit prison complex)

Singles aythe mutual consent 

On 1/30/2021 at 11:08 PM, Shameless said:

Before me it was Facebook bro...do you know how I got to know her profile? It was Facebook who gave me the suggestions...it’s the same thing for my profile too...100s or may be 1000s have seen my profile on FB who are not even my friends...for example, a Chinese girl whom I never met nor knew her sent me a friend request because she wanted to increase her friend list and she found my profile through friends suggestions on FB and her whole purpose was to market her online business...first thing, I never invaded her personal pics or personal profile...her profile was open to everyone...I hope you understand now...%$#$

again, you are just defending yourself kaani you exposed harm to her by putting/pming here in this DB. was that necessary? you could have just enjoyed and forgot no?

I will give you most dangerous outcome of what you have done--> In FB people are mimicking profiles and targeting their friends list by posing request for money!  you may never know what runs in the mind of the DB persons whom you have shared/pm-ed

and you are saying you never invaded her personal pics or personal profile antunnav, share cheyyakapoyi undi untey ee DB lo adhi apt undedhi

Okadiki accident aithey ambulance ki call cheyyali anthey kaani video teesi whatsapp lo viral cheyyakoodadhu annadhi point aithey

nee logic, road nenu kattaledhu, car nenu konaledhu, accident nenu cheyyaledhu... I hope you understand now annattu undhi nee defense @3$%

23 hours ago, Amrita said:

Nenu India lo analedu US lone annanu. India lo competition ki impossible for me to succeed. @~`

US lo na , may be that time I asked India na antey akkada undi chuskuney vallu undali kadha annatu gurthu.. I may be wrong ley. how are things@3$%

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

US lo na , may be that time I asked India na antey akkada undi chuskuney vallu undali kadha annatu gurthu.. I may be wrong ley. how are things@3$%

Nadustondi @~`

How are you doing?

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

again, you are just defending yourself kaani you exposed harm to her by putting/pming here in this DB. was that necessary? you could have just enjoyed and forgot no?

I will give you most dangerous outcome of what you have done--> In FB people are mimicking profiles and targeting their friends list by posing request for money!  you may never know what runs in the mind of the DB persons whom you have shared/pm-ed

and you are saying you never invaded her personal pics or personal profile antunnav, share cheyyakapoyi undi untey ee DB lo adhi apt undedhi

Okadiki accident aithey ambulance ki call cheyyali anthey kaani video teesi whatsapp lo viral cheyyakoodadhu annadhi point aithey

nee logic, road nenu kattaledhu, car nenu konaledhu, accident nenu cheyyaledhu... I hope you understand now annattu undhi nee defense @3$%

Bro...before me sharing her profile with our DB members (probably a very small percentage), her profile is open to public word wide...It's same like sharing some youtube videos...did you any time comment on people who share someone else's youtube videos?...this is the same too since it is open to public and I am sure the girl knows that her profile is open for everyone to watch...I am sure she is aware of the complications of having her profile open to public and she would also have received multiple friend requests from unknown persons...I am saying you again that her profile came into my friends suggestions...I hope you understand...I know if i post something open to public that it wouldn't be under my control since it is already open...%$#$ 

22 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bro...before me sharing her profile with our DB members (probably a very small percentage), her profile is open to public word wide...It's same like sharing some youtube videos...did you any time comment on people who share someone else's youtube videos?...this is the same too since it is open to public and I am sure the girl knows that her profile is open for everyone to watch...I am sure she is aware of the complications of having her profile open to public and she would also have received multiple friend requests from unknown persons...I am saying you again that her profile came into my friends suggestions...I hope you understand...I know if i post something open to public that it wouldn't be under my control since it is already open...%$#$ 

does facebook profile earn like youtube revenue? I will definitely comment if because of DB share, people start derogatory comments.. your justification that since its public , will that be same if someone in this DB puts your personal or your family's  personal fb link the same way you did?  you are failing to realize that the action you took because of some on else ignorance can jeopardize her in many different ways. I know you may not be willing to admit your mistake but down the road, when you feel the same pinch may be you will not take this as funny as you think it is now.@3$% Rest this thread from my end. peace bro as your logic exactly sets the example I quoted in earlier comment.

27 minutes ago, Shameless said:

that is not small, it gets shared in multiple whatsapp. urikey ninnu PM adigaru anukunnava @3$%

4 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

does facebook profile earn like youtube revenue? I will definitely comment if because of DB share, people start derogatory comments.. your justification that since its public , will that be same if someone in this DB puts your personal or your family's  personal fb link the same way you did?  you are failing to realize that the action you took because of some on else ignorance can jeopardize her in many different ways. I know you may not be willing to admit your mistake but down the road, when you feel the same pinch may be you will not take this as funny as you think it is now.@3$% Rest this thread from my end. peace bro as your logic exactly sets the example I quoted in earlier comment.

bro you need to understand that there is no control of things that are open to public...for example, I posted my sons pics on FB and they were open to public...but somehow someone shared his pic and was used for their business marketing...I can't even do anything because I posted the pics public and I do not have any copyrights of their pics either, so now I made all those private...

When we bought our house, I am not sure who took our pics while we were receiving the house keys at the real estate office...and now mine and my wife's pics are online and are being used by some realtors for their marketing...when I dug little more deep, my realtor posted our pics on his instagram and were made public, and our pics were shared by other local realtors for their business marketing...I am once again saying you that I didn't invade anyone's privacy, instead it was a profile which was open to public...her network is so huge that her profile might have come in suggestions for many friends of friends of her...

As you said in your statement, if someone puts my personal info, again it is not under my control because the people will see whatever is open for public in my profile...I wouldn't bother if I have shared my real name and info, instead most of us are anonymous here...%$#$