mindblock after watching a few youtube videos on TN election.

Dosakai

haha.... looks like the entire state is 10'ging BJP (maryadha ga telling BJP ani, but they are actually 10'ging particular caste people who vocal support BJP)

Rajnikanth just escape da.

holy crap. my brain can't take in so many poorly argued videos, even when I agree with their conclusion.

which is... fcuk BJP.

• Upvote 1

I feel a little bad now, because almost all the videos are openly mocking brahmins.

may be its time they realised that its a bad idea to try to do politics in TN, and just mind their own fcuking business.

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

I feel a little bad now, because almost all the videos are openly mocking brahmins.

may be its time they realised that its a bad idea to try to do politics in TN, and just mind their own fcuking business.

TN ni kuda open ga ne Banda boothulu thidathaaru migatha states - fck TN ani 

vaallu vaalla yerri pu logics - nee laanti matta gaallakey sync avuthundhi 😂😂

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

haha.... looks like the entire state is 10'ging BJP (maryadha ga telling BJP ani, but they are actually 10'ging particular caste people who vocal support BJP)

Rajnikanth just escape da.

holy crap. my brain can't take in so many poorly argued videos, even when I agree with their conclusion.

which is... fcuk BJP.

True , guys I know who are not political themselves say they are going to vote unanimously against BJP . Ofcourse Tam brams full favor to BJP . 

EPS was a good administrator , it's just that he's facing ten years of anti incumbency and anti BJP stance of public .  

Overall I expect BJP to win more seats / votes at the cost AIDMK 

21 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

If you are watching videos who openly mock tam brahms then it's all DMK favour people.  

19 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

alantapuudu vallani vere aipomanaali. Valla taxes thintu vallani thidithe etla.

20 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Five deacdes of anti hindi ideology cannot be erased in few years , BJP emi chesina overall TN will be opposed to them .

But BJP got some interesting candidates and few districts where there is hindu - Christian clash where they are gaining

24 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

TN brahmins were not always like that. Rajaji fought for tamil language and was very apprehensive the way india is developing. But unfortunately brahmins there now and brahmins and other upper castes in telugu lands too (especially TG) have become like a fifth column - sabotaging their own people for some biscuits from delhi. It is just like how they collaborated with british by becoming their ias offciers etc and collect huge taxes from local peasantry.

But just like british never cared about them neither does delhi. Hope they realize this and work with their own people. When they do we can all create magic - telugu film industry itself is best example of TElugu OC working together on language basis and not for delhi or hindi or anything.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Five deacdes of anti hindi ideology cannot be erased in few years , BJP emi chesina overall TN will be opposed to them .

But BJP got some interesting candidates and few districts where there is hindu - Christian clash where they are gaining

BJP is not the problem - it is India or delhi which always disrespected south indian languages while using their ports, their taxes is the problem. Tamils have much better awareness on this.

• Upvote 1

there is definitely some truth in brahmin bashing, but are they overdoing it in TN? 

Like, I don't see brahmins wielding much political power currently, even in TN.. so why to antagonize them 

Thevar caste politicians sasikala , dinakaran should win, their caste are nationalists so British put them in criminal tribes list ani vinna from su. Swamy, so he is supporting them, I too support them blindly

EPS , OPS cannot match DMK rowdyism in chennai and money power

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

there is definitely some truth in brahmin bashing, but are they overdoing it in TN? 

Like, I don't see brahmins wielding much political power currently, even in TN.. so why to antagonize them 

They do a lot - they control the media there - The Hindu group, vikatan etc. They all banded behind JJ (despite she herself having no interest in brahmin politics) and AIADMK just to spite against DMK. Forced a backroom alliance with BJP. Tried to make another brahmin relative of JJ the head of AIADMK (it failed).

Also Jairam Ramesh another brahmin who run chakram in delhi got jalli kattu banned by declaring bull which is  a dmoestic animal for thousands of years as protected animal(given to wild animals).