mindblock after watching a few youtube videos on TN election.

Dosakai

50 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

TN ni kuda open ga ne Banda boothulu thidathaaru migatha states - fck TN ani 

vaallu vaalla yerri pu logics - nee laanti matta gaallakey sync avuthundhi 😂😂

lol. TN is not trying to rule India. 

they just wanna be left alone. nuvvu nee racist hatred.

52 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

TN ni kuda open ga ne Banda boothulu thidathaaru migatha states - fck TN ani 

vaallu vaalla yerri pu logics - nee laanti matta gaallakey sync avuthundhi 😂😂

Avadu thittina em peekaleru they know how to get the things done to keep development going BTW evaraa thitte states ??

34 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If you are watching videos who openly mock tam brahms then it's all DMK favour people.  

at this point, I have to wonder if there are any anti-DMK people now in TN. 

there are tamil nationalist types that used to be anti-DMK , but even they are mostly focusing their attacks on BJP, and not DMK now.

24 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Thevar caste politicians sasikala , dinakaran should win, their caste are nationalists so British put them in criminal tribes list ani vinna from su. Swamy, so he is supporting them, I too support them blindly

EPS , OPS cannot match DMK rowdyism in chennai and money power

Inka british kalam lone unnav 

Nidhra le

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Hatred gurinchi nuvvu nene matlaadala mari 😂😂

nuvvu maatladoddu. nenu maatladtha. I don't hate anyone.

first brain penchuko, before you make a fool of yourself everytime trying to quote me.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Cheppina ga TN voters r morata na dash gaallu - vaalla gola vaalladhey, chaala time paduthundhi vaallani maarchatam. Not that easy 

DMK gallu is like tdp in apn, has huge media support, propaganda machinery is strong for them.. 

Tamil election is basically divided by castes than our ap, so loyal votebanks made admk sail through in 2016..hindu published a editorial on this.. So after jaya gone many castes trying to grab power like gounder, thevar, mudaliyar 

Jaya unanthavaraku brahmin superiority complex in people's minds vallana migatha castes lo acceptance vachindi now no chance

38 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

True , guys I know who are not political themselves say they are going to vote unanimously against BJP . Ofcourse Tam brams full favor to BJP . 

EPS was a good administrator , it's just that he's facing ten years of anti incumbency and anti BJP stance of public .  

Overall I expect BJP to win more seats / votes at the cost AIDMK 

ADMK has all but given up, I think. and they are losing some more goodwill because of pothu with BJP. 

even in western and southern areas of TN, DMK is ahead it seems. 

I mean, I have tried to search for pro ADMK voices, and there are hardly any there on social media anywhere now.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Avadu thittina em peekaleru they know how to get the things done to keep development going BTW evaraa thitte states ??

Thittey states ni adugu

also, y don’t u raise the same question to TS when he says similar statement on BJP ? Bcoz u r anti-bjp 😂😂 !! It’s as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

DMK gallu is like tdp in apn, has huge media support, propaganda machinery is strong for them.. 

Tamil election is basically divided by castes than our ap, so loyal votebanks made admk sail through in 2016..hindu published a editorial on this.. So after jaya gone many castes trying to grab power like gounder, thevar, mudaliyar 

Jaya unanthavaraku brahmin superiority complex in people's minds vallana migatha castes lo acceptance vachindi now no chance

Don’t compare Fckng b!tch DMK to TdP. 

TDP is much much much 1000 times better than that a$$hole party. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

For YOU they are tamils. Treat them with respect. And also they have a strong tamil identity too. British galla lake edhava divide chesi analysis cheyyaku,. Thats what happens when you identify yourself  as an indian - you start behaving like an empire - how to play on divisions within a society rather than doing good to it.

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

ADMK has all but given up, I think. and they are losing some more goodwill because of pothu with BJP. 

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

even in western and southern areas of TN, DMK is ahead it seems. 

dasan728x90.jpg

I mean, I have tried to search for pro ADMK voices, and there are hardly any there on social media anywhere now.

Generally ADMk voters are women of lower strata , comparable with YCP voters . Their online presence is very low .

if you go by YouTube , twitter , Facebook trends you might think JSP , BJP alliance has over 60% vote share in AP , TDP 35% and YCP only 5% but reality is different . 

I do agree that Admk as a party has given up but still lot of MLA's are trying to win