mindblock after watching a few youtube videos on TN election.

Dosakai

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Don’t compare Fckng b!tch DMK to TdP. 

TDP is much much much 1000 times better than that a$$hole party. 

Whatever bro but karuna gadi brain super, he made a mass movement out of simply bashing brahmins (which sounds as hatred to me) 

But this DMK party had special place in Delhi always

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Maa subbu Swamy Tamilnadu gurinchi edhi chepthe adhe maaku final

hahaha subbu swamy shilling and inventing "hindus". Because once you accept hindu his baapan caste as the "supreme caste" gets top billing. It will NEVER work.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Whatever bro but karuna gadi brain super, he made a mass movement out of simply bashing brahmins (which sounds as hatred to me) 

But this DMK party had special place in Delhi always

So brahmin casteism is good antav. Kaani oppose chesthe bashing antav. Have you ever wondered you have been brain washed yourself in to "hindu" "india" etc?

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nuvve khada tidithunnaru annadhi cheppu evaru doing it ani...

Thittey states ni adugu ani kuda nene cheppina mari adugu inkendhuku late 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha subbu swamy shilling and inventing "hindus". Because once you accept hindu his baapan caste as the "supreme caste" gets top billing. It will NEVER work.

B's are no where in power structure and many of them mind their own business why do you hate them 

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Thittey states ni adugu

also, y don’t u raise the same question to TS when he says similar statement on BJP ? Bcoz u r anti-bjp 😂😂 !! It’s as simple as that. 

BJP ni thidithey, nuvvu state nay thidthava? haha..

ofcourse you are right. lot of people hate TN. to them, I say - Fcuk you!!! 

TN is awesome. Tamils are my brothers and sisters. I don't give a fcuk about India compared to little fcuks I give to TN.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

So brahmin casteism is good antav. Kaani oppose chesthe bashing antav. Have you ever wondered you have been brain washed yourself in to "hindu" "india" etc?

I only saying he is racist but made people like u believe what he said like gorrelu... So simple

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Thittey states ni adugu ani kuda nene cheppina mari adugu inkendhuku late 😂😂😂

Quote chesindhi nuvvu so don't know who are thiting carry on with clueless quote...

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

B's are no where in power structure and many of them mind their own business why do you hate them 

how do you say they are not in power structure. Assalu common sense vundha ? amost 50 percent of union cabinet is brahmins. All rss heads were brahmins except one. And that is not power ? Do you know 80 percent of indian coroporate board members are either brahmin or baniya.

Majority of SC judges are brahmin - and they have been so for generations. That is not pwoer ?

42 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Five deacdes of anti hindi ideology cannot be erased in few years , BJP emi chesina overall TN will be opposed to them .

But BJP got some interesting candidates and few districts where there is hindu - Christian clash where they are gaining

yuck. BJP has nothing to offer to TN. nor to India. 

What is it that DMK can't do that BJP can? in economy or governance? 

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

BJP ni thidithey, nuvvu state nay thidthava? haha..

ofcourse you are right. lot of people hate TN. to them, I say - Fcuk you!!! 

TN is awesome. Tamils are my brothers and sisters. I don't give a fcuk about India compared to little fcuks I give to TN.

Bjp ni premisthey nuvvu india ney thittaledha 😂😂 - ennneni posts soopinchamantaav 

nee coverdrives 10go 😂😂

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

how do you say they are not in power structure. Assalu common sense vundha ? amost 50 percent of union cabinet is brahmins. All rss heads were brahmins except one. And that is not power ? Do you know 80 percent of indian coroporate board members are either brahmin or baniya.

Lol man

We are talking abt Tamilnadu here

50% of union cabinet brahmins a lol, post stats🤣🤣🤣

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Bjp ni premisthey nuvvu india ney thittaledha 😂😂 - ennneni posts soopinchamantaav 

nee coverdrives 10go 😂😂

India occupies TN. TN doesn't occupy India, moron.