mee iit rank and which year did you take the exam?

filterKaapi

na friend gadu na pakkana paddadu, vadiki st category undi, and i showed him.. nakanna around 30 marks takkuva ochayi, but rank around 60 ochindi(categorylo). iit bombay lo civil opted 

nak ippatiki anpistuntadi, what i did was good or bad ani :D 

3 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Math 44/80. I don’t remember other. Overall disc.

i used to be good in physics.. 160 ki around 110 andulone ochnayi. maths around 40-50 and chemistry kottesindi :D 

final score 180s lo unde and cutoff 191-192.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

aa organic chemistry ardam cheskoni score chesetollaki dandam pettochu. i don't know if the fault was with our lecturer or the subject, okka mukka ardam kakapoyedi. i still have strong feeling, ippudu cheppina ardam kadu ani..that's the level of impact it created. :D 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

aa organic chemistry ardam cheskoni score chesetollaki dandam pettochu. i don't know if the fault was with our lecturer or the subject, okka mukka ardam kakapoyedi. i still have strong feeling, ippudu cheppina ardam kadu ani..that's the level of impact it created. :D 

Ardam kakapote batti pattadame a rojullo ...

33 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

chemistry can't be taught. so can't maths and physics beyond the quantum realm. chemistry mari quantum physics antha abstract kaaka poyna, I found most people who mastered it purely went with the flow. There was no process to learning it. 

you have to spend sufficient time with it, until it becomes part of your thought process.

35 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

i used to be good in physics.. 160 ki around 110 andulone ochnayi. maths around 40-50 and chemistry kottesindi :D 

final score 180s lo unde and cutoff 191-192.

means what? you narrowly missed IIT seat aa? vammo..

I refused to write that exam.or learn how the exam score works. and I made my parents know of my intentions by running away thrice from home when I was made to attend classes.

my parents were super nice to never bring up the subject again.

17 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

means what? you narrowly missed IIT seat aa? vammo..

I refused to write that exam.or learn how the exam score works. and I made my parents know of my intentions by running away thrice from home when I was made to attend classes.

my parents were super nice to never bring up the subject again.

yeah, narrowly missed IIT seat, but with border marks all we get is some unknown engineering branches in some new IITs. so not much regret. Year drop teeskunte might have got better marks, kani appatike saduvu ante opika poindi inka.

so what you did after +12?

27 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Ardam kakapote batti pattadame a rojullo ...

you don't get direct questions kada kaka, you have to understand how those chemical elements behave and should guess what will be the reaction. adoka racha..

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

nothing particularly remarkable.

I'm an unremarkable person.

it's better to be unremarkable, you don't need to worry about keeping up with expectations 😂 it's very peaceful.

anyway you are remarkable in the db, so good 😃

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

it's better to be unremarkable, you don't need to worry about keeping up with expectations 😂 it's very peaceful.

yeah. no one has any expectations from me.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I'm just joking around. people here are so serious and touchy on certain topics. plus they act like they give me a salary.

I'm forced to be nasty to them. I'm not nasty to people in general

• Like 1