Commercial complex in usa vs india

DesiPokiri

US lo commercial space theeskodam viable aa? 

Oka 1.5 or 2 million varaku theeskundam anukuntunna downpayment oka 250k katti, india lo i am already working on my dream complexes. Us lo misfire avtadhi antara? 

One of my citizen frnd took one dollar general complex n few stores n gaining 7k per month profit after EMI.. so please tell me ur experiences n inputs. 

11 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

US lo commercial space theeskodam viable aa? 

Oka 1.5 or 2 million varaku theeskundam anukuntunna downpayment oka 250k katti, india lo i am already working on my dream complexes. Us lo misfire avtadhi antara? 

One of my citizen frnd took one dollar general complex n few stores n gaining 7k per month profit after EMI.. so please tell me ur experiences n inputs. 

do you have knowledge on how to invest in commercial spaces.. if yes okay.. otherwise hire an expert to assess the viability and breakups... for commercial spaces lot of regulations involved depending on the state, township and area.. also you need to watch out for bottom feeders (just like local goons in India) in that area 

1 hour ago, prince143 said:

if we are interested in owning a gas station how do we do that while on working visa? Any inputs

Gas stations still viable aa ?? Next 10 years lo antha EV aa kada.

3 hours ago, pendurthi babu said:

Use crexi or loopnet for commercial complex buying...you need to down 25-35% based on NNN %. For your first venture i would suggest go with a starbucks, chipotle or chickfila since they have corporate guarantee and have lease for aound 20 -25 years.

thanks

2 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

do you have knowledge on how to invest in commercial spaces.. if yes okay.. otherwise hire an expert to assess the viability and breakups... for commercial spaces lot of regulations involved depending on the state, township and area.. also you need to watch out for bottom feeders (just like local goons in India) in that area 

Ikkada kuda gaddam gang untadha?

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ikkada kuda gaddam gang untadha?

unnayi  kani... gaddalu undavu anthe... Indian's paiki raru ani vinnanu...unless you do not meddle in their business (Loans, Drugs and gambling)