US PhD grads etu randi (Cumberlands and other Day-1 CPT PhDs pls excuse)

JackSeal

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I did Bcom + MBA (In  INDIA)... did MS in 2004 in Computer science from USA...I have 16 yrs IT experience.. Now i want to go for Phd...

I am in India working as Proggram Manager..can you pls tell me the path abt Phd.. I wanna do Phd in Busines Administration (knocehm easy  ga untundi ani,..)..

Day 1 OPT type lo emana Phd Universities untey cheppi Punyam Kattuko va

2 hours ago, AllamTea23 said:

I did Bcom + MBA (In  INDIA)... did MS in 2004 in Computer science from USA...I have 16 yrs IT experience.. Now i want to go for Phd...

I am in India working as Proggram Manager..can you pls tell me the path abt Phd.. I wanna do Phd in Busines Administration (knocehm easy  ga untundi ani,..)..

Day 1 OPT type lo emana Phd Universities untey cheppi Punyam Kattuko va

I am doing it now PhD in business administration (mostly they are called as DBA (doc of business admin), if you are in FT position, your company can bare some cost of the course. You can check Uni of temple phd program, Liberty Uni lo kuda program undi , less hectic. ChatGPT can help to complete the weekly assignments.

21 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

I am doing it now PhD in business administration (mostly they are called as DBA (doc of business admin), if you are in FT position, your company can bare some cost of the course. You can check Uni of temple phd program, Liberty Uni lo kuda program undi , less hectic. ChatGPT can help to complete the weekly assignments.

can i get F1 visa again for Phd program

On 1/31/2021 at 2:38 AM, JackSeal said:

Me experience and stress levels share cheyandi... 

All depends on the Advisor...nothing else or everything irrelevant.  You have a good advisor everything is a cake walk including postdoc and job...