Matrimony sites lo Can we directly call

Scurvy

New to this stuff want to know how it works/
As a guy should we send request to girls we like and wait for their acceptance.
or directly make a call with premium account.

Ela proceed avtaru:

in case direct number ki call cheste creepy/despo ankuntaru.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

New to this stuff want to know how it works/
As a guy should we send request to girls we like and wait for their acceptance.
or directly make a call.

Ela proceed avtaru:

in case direct cheste creepy/despo ankuntaru.

Neeku phone numbers kanpistunnaya?

its simple, its not charity.. pay and then get numbers,.... how so ever, with what I have heard from, sagam already married or engaged. they refund you another number to watch.. never saw any success using Bmatrimony.

6 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

its simple, its not charity.. pay and then get numbers,.... how so ever, with what I have heard from, sagam already married or engaged. they refund you another number to watch.. never saw any success using Bmatrimony.

True. I mean after having premium. First should we send request and wait. Or get their number and call. Will they that i am desperate if i did not give them time. 
Agree to highlight part kani experiment chestene telustundi kada.

7 hours ago, Scurvy said:

True. I mean after having premium. First should we send request and wait. Or get their number and call. Will they that i am desperate if i did not give them time. 
Agree to highlight part kani experiment chestene telustundi kada.

there is nothing wrong in being desperate when it comes to marriage. andukey Matrimony lo premium kattedhi. But I would advise, get the profile created like by parents and let your parents approach. appudu aa thondarabatu annadhi justify aipothundhi@3$%

ammayila parents laid back cool untaru, as they have plenty to fish. abbayilakey, gelam veyyala..yera correct ga pettakapothey fish dish avvadhu

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

ammayila parents laid back cool untaru, as they have plenty to fish. abbayilakey, gelam veyyala..yera correct ga pettakapothey fish dish avvadhu

money greedy people.. chetakaani daanni penchi, abbayi aasthi entha ani adagadaanikey vuntaru mundu.. veellu cool anta hahahaha

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MRI said:

money greedy people.. chetakaani daanni penchi, abbayi aasthi entha ani adagadaanikey vuntaru mundu.. veellu cool anta hahahaha

So you want someone to trust what you are saying without knowing you.. and give you their girl.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

So you want someone to trust what you are saying without knowing you.. and give you their girl.. 

many people afford money for a prostitute as well.. so what's the point? 

5 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t expect the girl to answer your call... 😄

it is most likely the girls parents or uncles who will answer your call even if you manage to get the number.... 

happy french GIF by Charlie Mars

25136bda2b75c0579afb902a51b929f0.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

If you have number you can directly call the particular member matrimony ni contact cheyyakledhu unless some profiles have some relation manager in between.

You can tell them you Matrimony ID if liked they will repsond else move on.. Neeku natchithe shortlist chesuko profile and keep details saved in a excel for easy reference.

Thanks just installed 

mysql-logo-523x270.png

• Haha 2