What's happening in Myanmar?

betapilli

34 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

India has more closer ties with myanmar military. 

Idealism ki practicality chaala difference untadhi

China prefers military. 

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Pakistan and China apparently funded the coup against the democracy in Myanmar. 

dude... a cursory reading of Myanmar is enough to know that dictatorship is the normal in the country. It doesn't need Pak or China to overthrow its elected leaders. 

I already know that traders, MBA fcuks, and IT losers all have worms in their brain, forcing them to opine on sh1t they don't know the first thing about.

Now I know molecular biologists are no exception to general idiocy and raking up bullshit as a cope mechanism.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dosakai said:

nothing to do with any1. Burma is cursed. Military is the standard in Burma. way more than for Pakistan.

Myanmar I don't see being able to go back to democracy. I know a family friend that lives there and she already predicted this a few months ago

5 hours ago, betapilli said:

Pakistan and China apparently funded the coup against the democracy in Myanmar. 

Paki gallaki antha scene undhi antava pilli, vallake govt spending ki money ledu, akkado ikkado adukuntaru china or US or saudis

• Haha 1