Its fine to hate your country.

Dosakai

55 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think..we dont have to hate or love any country....

because all the countries..are product of some wars...

...just live and let live...is the only mantra...

we can do whatever we want. but if we love our country, we sign up to becoming losers and suckers.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hate is not the right thing , criticism yes . 

Hate only breeds hate ,  it is not in human nature to accept his own fault 

The formation of a country itself is based on hate. It is this original hateful act that breeds every hate that springs up against it.

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I have seen that kind of people here in the US but not in India...Us most Indians are just a show off by posting it on social media or even in front of our neighbors, etc...

I have worked with few cult lovers of this country in the US...they just seemed like they might explode any time...%$#$

US, India, Mars, Milky way....

once you let people claim something as their own, they will form a half baked system to keep everyone else off it.

Indian are losers, so they may be less vocal than americans. But Modi has given these losers a voice now. They are roaring everywhere.

1 hour ago, Dosakai said:

In fact, those who love their country are probably losers.

bye 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think..we dont have to hate or love any country....

because all the countries..are product of some wars...

...just live and let live...is the only mantra...

U don’t need to love ur country but atleast try not to Hate. 

mind chithikithey  intlo family ni kuda endhuku love cheyaali, chesthey loosers antaaremo 😂😂

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I have seen that kind of people here in the US but not in India...Us most Indians are just a show off by posting it on social media or even in front of our neighbors, etc...

I have worked with few cult lovers of this country in the US...they just seemed like they might explode any time...%$#$

you think american patriots are actual patriots? lol.

if the police turn on these losers, they are gonna bail, like every mouthbreathing loser patriot in every country.

They hide behind the system to spew crap and intimidate those who are less fortunate than they are. Its a social flexing game in every country. Not just India.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

you think american patriots are actual patriots? lol.

if the police turn on these losers, they are gonna bail, like every mouthbreathing loser patriot in every country.

They hide behind the system to spew crap and intimidate those who are less fortunate than they are. Its a social flexing game in every country. Not just India.

I just try to stay away from them as far as possible bro...they do intimidate and I try to ignore...%$#$

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

mind chithikithey  intlo family ni kuda endhuku love cheyaali, chesthey loosers antaaremo 😂😂

endhuku love cheyyali kaadhu... love cheyyatame okao chetta pani.

family doesn't ask you to commit evil acts or look the other way when they commit evil acts. if they do, then loving that family is also crap.

6 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

slight correction. Its okay if you don't hate your country.

but if you love it, you are a piece of sh1t.

Until late 30's all love you show on country is fake social media love.

Once entering 40's suddenly patriotic meter will go up as you realize If I don't show country love now, my paade katte roju not even those 4 ppl will come ani

31 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

If people truly loved their country, they should beg those who hate it and try to convince them to love it too, instead of threatening them with jail time.

_-_

26 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

immaterial. a lot of countries try to do better.

I happen to have been born in one. In a lot of ways, India resembles me, or I resemble India in trying to show the world what we can really do despite having mediocre beginnings.