Its fine to hate your country.

Dosakai

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

I happen to have been born in one. In a lot of ways, India resembles me, or I resemble India in trying to show the world what we can really do despite having mediocre beginnings. 

Then why chinki profile picture

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Until late 30's all love you show on country is fake social media love.

Once entering 40's suddenly patriotic meter will go up as you realize If I don't show country love now, my paade katte roju not even those 4 ppl will come ani

daaniki, deeniki sambandam enti?

I'm okay with fake social media love. Its less harmful than actual obsessive love towards a country. 

makes me wanna throw up when I meet such people.

why can't people love their country, like they love their fav TV series.

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I happen to have been born in one. In a lot of ways, India resembles me, or I resemble India in trying to show the world what we can really do despite having mediocre beginnings. 

cringey. 

Just now, Dosakai said:

daaniki, deeniki sambandam enti?

I'm okay with fake social media love. Its less harmful than actual obsessive love towards a country. 

makes me wanna throw up when I meet such people.

why can't people love their country, like they love their fav TV series.

emdundani country ki love cheyyadaniki.

no country own ppl or vice versa. you work and pay taxes thats it. they give facilities. 

my point there is no need for love on country. many in US love India only for their saved money and parents. nothing else lies in between people and country

And BTW, I don't hate China. Some of my best friends are all Chinese. I hate the CCP alone, and not China. 

I hate citizens too, I say a video that blabbering abt china'a greatness and china didn't coverup corona

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

East of India everyone looks same to me

You haven't seen the rest of the world. I had a Japanese roommate at one point, very different from my Korean friends, again different from Chinese friends. Taiwanese and Chinese look alike but hate each other. 

And BTW, I don't hate China. Some of my best friends are all Chinese. I hate the CCP alone, and not China. 

dude, stop pretending like you have some sort of heightened historical contextual awareness behind your hate for CCP.

when are you gonna give up that silly Rand schtick?

You haven't seen the rest of the world. I had a Japanese roommate at one point, very different from my Korean friends, again different from Chinese friends. Taiwanese and Chinese look alike but hate each other. 

Ohh... 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I hate citizens too, I say a video that blabbering abt china'a greatness and china didn't coverup corona

That is like blaming India for JNU flag burning. Keep in mind that Chinese millennials have been brainwashed by CCP over the years so that's understandable. 

Just now, betapilli said:

That is like blaming India for JNU flag burning. Keep in mind that Chinese millennials have been brainwashed by CCP over the years so that's understandable. 

JNU flag burning or whatever it is international issue and India didn't tried to stop media from covering the news , but china did a blunder which never any major country did called corona spreading and denying its origins by killing a doctor

Still these chinkies youth supports china

Just now, betapilli said:

yes. Chinese assholes who spew Chinese exceptionalist sh1t are just naive good natured people, only led astray by CCP.. lol.

Chinese natives are fcuking monsters, just like Indians are. They are even more dangerous than Indians because they have clout in the world, especially among developing countries.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

JNU flag burning or whatever it is international issue and India didn't tried to stop media from covering the news , but china did a blunder which never any major country did called corona spreading and denying its origins by killing a doctor

Still these chinkies youth supports china

Right, China doesn't have freedom of press, the only thing that can stop CCP is if their citizens protest.