Its fine to hate your country.

Dosakai

1 minute ago, kreole said:

No, there a few that live spewing their hate through this db. 

gah! dumbfcuk. I already said its okay, even healthy to hate. 

your claim that they love other countries is just your delusional cope mechanism.

there's no way a person who's evolved to hate his own country, will love another one. Its a waste of all the effort he put into hating his country in the first place.

1 hour ago, MagaMaharaju said:

this thread be like

you are expecting too much..in this db...

antha sensual disco...eppatiki jarigaali db lo....

all care about ..troll and giving counter....thats it..

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

you are expecting too much..in this db...

antha sensual disco...eppatiki jarigaali db lo....

all care about ..troll and giving counter....thats it..

yes.

also it is in fact good to hate your country. Its true.

1 hour ago, Dosakai said:

miss the time when we used to mock the national anthem by singing it with cuss words.

I want to be 15 again.

no wonder you would be doing the same thing with your family members as well. something's terribly went wrong with your upbringing. My prayers are with you, hope you will not burn yourself down with your own hatredness 🙏

1 hour ago, Dosakai said:

gah! dumbfcuk. I already said its okay, even healthy to hate. 

your claim that they love other countries is just your delusional cope mechanism.

there's no way a person who's evolved to hate his own country, will love another one. Its a waste of all the effort he put into hating his country in the first place.

Edisaav lera narsy ga. Nuvvu entha ginjukunna, u r a dumbo retard who lives in a fairy world. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, sharenshare said:

no wonder you would be doing the same thing with your family members as well. something's terribly went wrong with your upbringing. My prayers are with you, hope you will not burn yourself down with your own hatredness 🙏

how did you make that connection?

let me guess.. hmmm.. you love your nation, right? no wonder you've lost your powers of deduction and are all over the place.

do better. be a human. be free. fcuk your nation.

5 hours ago, sharenshare said:

let's not act like an infant who just throw tantrums. Can you do anything besides hating something, someone and brainwashing people around and stink?

If the answer is yes, do something to make it better?

If the answer is no, see a mental doctor before it's too late. 

Hate does no good, peace ✌️

I can do a lot of things. But I don't want to do anything that benefits my nation. I don't want to make it better. I want it to stink and die.

Looks like all those idiots that love their nation think this love is just natural and spontaneous, and that its not their duty to convince others to love their nation too.

On the contrary its just how people in a cult behave. just scary even to be around idiots who love their nation. 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There are real nations based on "roti beti" and usually language and then there are fake countries which are really empires.

all countries are fake. even ones based on language or ethnicity.

atleast the big ones like India, China, US allow their citizens to live in relative peace, compared to dictatorships in small nations around them.

7 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

all countries are fake. even ones based on language or ethnicity.

atleast the big ones like India, China, US allow their citizens to live in relative peace, compared to dictatorships in small nations around them.

I did not say big country or small country - i said countries which are based on a nation where there is roti-beti relations usually based on language. Are you saying european countries are not in peace ? it is those europeans who created america.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I did not say big country or small country - i said countries which are based on a nation where there is roti-beti relations usually based on language. Are you saying european countries are not in peace ? it is those europeans who created america.

human relations are fungible.

countries should be formed based on something beyond geographical boundaries.

11 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

human relations are fungible.

countries should be formed based on something beyond geographical boundaries.

I am defintely open to it. But right now the most succesful template has been lingusitic nations with free ability of intermarriage within,