Its fine to hate your country.

Dosakai

10 hours ago, Dosakai said:

In fact, those who love their country are probably losers.

bye 

What is this statement, there is difference between deferring to other's ideas and hating you can dislike the government policies but hating the country is different, there are no biggers losers than haters.it's your kind of people who backstab the country. Humanity is still existing because there are people who love their country

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dosakai said:

people who display love for their country should be publicly shamed.

we used to do it when we were kids. 

growing up sucks.

You are ashaming your self

10 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

What is this statement, there is difference between deferring to other's ideas and hating you can dislike the government policies but hating the country is different, there are no biggers losers than haters.it's your kind of people who backstab the country. Humanity is still existing because there are people who love their country

dumbfcuk. Humanity has existed for 60,000yrs. Countries came into existence in the last 200yrs. brush up your history.

7 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

You are ashaming your self

because you can't obviously do it, doesn't mean I am shaming myself. 

I'm in fact daring you to shame me with arguments.

7 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Lol 😂 - u r too funny, What is there to feel ashamed of himself 

Not funny bro those people who hate the are ashaming themselves and it's fact and universal

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

because you can't obviously do it, doesn't mean I am shaming myself. 

I'm in fact daring you to shame me with arguments.

Sure bro it's not difficult. if you love your country you will to protect it then you save your land then you stay in the place and develop it and you don't love it you won't protect it because there is no attachment with it and you keep moving from place to place and there won't be any stability, if no stability no development there is no difference between you and nomads. Are you ashamed now . Yes you are and it's very clear loser

11 hours ago, Dosakai said:

In fact, those who love their country are probably losers.

bye 

Im mutual .. nenu em cheyali?? 

10 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

dumbfcuk. Humanity has existed for 60,000yrs. Countries came into existence in the last 200yrs. brush up your history.

There is more development in last 200 years than last 60000 years you idiot,retarded brush your history or get some help and India has much older history of thousands of years not 200 years and true with many countries fool

4 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

There is more development in last 200 years than last 60000 years you idiot,retarded brush your history or get some help and India has much older history of thousands of years not 200 years and true with many countries fool

yeah. people are gonna use that development to create new structures of governance. 

only losers still masturbate to this thing called nation

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

yeah. people are gonna use that development to create new structures of governance. 

only losers still masturbate to this thing called nation

See the difference between your point and my point you don't have any points in your favour so you just blabber unlike mine loser

18 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Sure bro it's not difficult. if you love your country you will to protect it then you save your land then you stay in the place and develop it and you don't love it you won't protect it because there is no attachment with it and you keep moving from place to place and there won't be any stability, if no stability no development there is no difference between you and nomads. Are you ashamed now . Yes you are and it's very clear loser

I won't protect my country. I won't develop my place. its all bullshit people tell themselves because they suck at what they want to actually do.

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

See the difference between your point and my point you don't have any points in your favour so you just blabber unlike mine loser

Evarni pattukoni em matladutunav bava... 

Vadu oka dumb loser, manishi perigadi gani burra peragaledu

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

no. the difference is you are chained to your nation.

I'm free. you are jealous that I'm free and want me to accept the punishment of developing an unhealthy obsession with the place I was born in, or to the idiot govt to whom I pay my taxes.