Its fine to hate your country.

Dosakai

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I want to demolish his hypocrisy and prove that he is just another dumb guy living in illusions

you ambition is great but he will change goal posts in no time...

2014 lo Modi gelichaka Hindus weak race emi peekaleru annadu, ram mandir katte dammu ledu, idantha sollu annadu.. konni yrs ayyaka Hindus are goons annadu, temple politics adtunnadu country marchipoyi annadu ...

so don't take serious

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

I want to demolish his hypocrisy and prove that he is just another dumb guy living in illusions

haha.. in your dreams fcuker.

you hate liberals, I hate India. same thing, ding dong!!!

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

2014 lo Modi gelichaka Hindus weak race emi peekaleru annadu.. konni yrs ayyaka Hindus are goons annadu ...

so don't take serious

_-_

A daridram kudanaa

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

2014 lo Modi gelichaka Hindus weak race emi peekaleru annadu.. konni yrs ayyaka Hindus are goons annadu ...

so don't take serious

revisionist History. I was the biggest supporter of Modi in this db in 2014. lol.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Matter over 

Who is rubbing? Why it is concerning u? 

orey. I answered your quechen. try to build on it, instead of acting like a loser who wants a particular answer from me.

17 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

majority who love are brainwashed by schools and society to love their nation.

some people get out of this state of mind, and remain awesome. unlike loser patriots.

president is just a rubber stamp. when he tries to do more than just being rubber stamp, he'll be humiliated like Donald Trump was. haha..

Great logic by saying president is just a rubber stamp and president Trump tried to be more than it. Because it's exactly opposite of the facts

5 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Great logic by saying president is just a rubber stamp and president Trump tried to be more than it. Because it's exactly opposite of the facts

what facts?  

46 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

what facts?  

President of United states is the most powerful person in the world other than putin and Donald Trump didn't try to be more than it infact he did the exact opposite

2 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

President of United states is the most powerful person in the world other than putin and Donald Trump didn't try to be more than it infact he did the exact opposite

no. no. no.