Sundari trailer.. poorna fans reunite

Samara

Although these kind of stories try to tell a story in a perspective, the over all message is always flawed. 

I wish this subtlety ends soon, Movies take an advantage called "Cinematic Liberty" which is stupid.

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

Although these kind of stories try to tell a story in a perspective, the over all message is always flawed. 

I wish this subtlety ends soon, Movies take an advantage called "Cinematic Liberty" which is stupid.

what msg anna?

5 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

@Daaarling damma vacheyi.

ts choodu Peaceful actress ni promote chestunnadu.

Peacefuls ni promote cheyadam liberals ki alavaate. No issues, I do not hate all peacefuls only the one who defame nation that they are living in and the one who try to insult Hinduism. Unfortunately, 95% peacefuls hate India.

19 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Peacefuls ni promote cheyadam liberals ki alavaate. No issues, I do not hate all peacefuls only the one who defame nation that they are living in and the one who try to insult Hinduism. Unfortunately, 95% peacefuls hate India.

@Picheshwar annai ye category antaavu?

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

75F21854-C945-4E83-A004-5B87AA446506.thu  brahmiromance.gif?1369595064