Car accident need suggestions

Warangalbidda

Just oka 1hr back car accident ayindi..it’s a 4 junction  intersection where all traffic lights are under repair so everybody doing stop and going .even I did a stop and made a move then na left side road lo oka lady car lo velthundi..I don’t know whether she stopped or not bcoz na pakka lane lo big car valla naku kanipinchale..so I hit her on rear passenger side near tire..she had a scratch on the rear passenger side door..cops aitey scene ki raledu information exchange cheskundam..ipudu nenu insurance first report cheyala or else I have wait until the lady  claims my insurance..

na car lo na 2 yr old daughter  kuda undi

suggestions please ..do I need to wait or call my insurance and explain the scene 

Ah person ki dash cam ledu ankunta I didn’t notice bcoz my kid was crying I was running to my kid and the lady there with information exchange..so I will call my insurance and explain them the scene.

6 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Just oka 1hr back car accident ayindi..it’s a 4 junction  intersection where all traffic lights are under repair so everybody doing stop and going .even I did a stop and made a move then na left side road lo oka lady car lo velthundi..I don’t know whether she stopped or not bcoz na pakka lane lo big car valla naku kanipinchale..so I hit her on rear passenger side near tire..she had a scratch on the rear passenger side door..cops aitey scene ki raledu information exchange cheskundam..ipudu nenu insurance first report cheyala or else I have wait until the lady  claims my insurance..

suggestions please ..do I need to wait or call my insurance and explain the scene 

dont worry ... hope everyone is safe... ne car ki damage and personal injuries kakuntay report cheyalsina avasaram ledhu ... 90 percent valle chestharu ... total kaledhu kabati you guys are good to go ...no need of police rpeort 

Just now, Warangalbidda said:

Ah person ki dash cam ledu ankunta I didn’t notice bcoz my kid was crying I was running to my kid and the lady there with information exchange..so I will call my insurance and explain them the scene.

first tension padaku vaya naku 5 accidnets ayyayi first time tension ...next time nunchi alavatu ayiothundhi 

35 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

thats sad. Hope your kid is doing good.

Let your insurance company know about it and then all you do is wait for the lady's insurance provider to reach out to your provider...

aa person information vundi annavu kada.. text her and have a casual question. Hey checking on you. How you are doing? Next lucky that we had a minor impact and all of us are safe. My kid was crying and so I couldn't attend to you ani anu. Let this flow. Repu addadiddamaina issues cheppi personal claims cheyochu if you are dealing with wrong person. So neeku expense avuddi. Typical ga ivanni evidences ni incident site taggarey collect chesukuni valla mundey adagali.

54 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Did you accept it as your fault to that lady?  

If you are not planning to file a claim for the damages to your car then there is nothing much you can do. Wait for the agent to call you once the opposite side files the claim against you.

If it is pretty minor then talk to her and just pay for her damages out of your pocket.

1 hour ago, Warangalbidda said:

Scratches ki mostly insurance ki report cheyyaru until unless other party has OCD... 

safe side insurance company ki call chey... just a headsup it’s a small scratch not a big damage ani... 

Glad everyone is okay 👌 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Big car vundi annavu. Did that car also drive with you? If not, it was your mistake to not have observed traffic. 

Yes that guy escaped the accident