Car accident need suggestions

Warangalbidda

1 hour ago, Warangalbidda said:

Just oka 1hr back car accident ayindi..it’s a 4 junction  intersection where all traffic lights are under repair so everybody doing stop and going .even I did a stop and made a move then na left side road lo oka lady car lo velthundi..I don’t know whether she stopped or not bcoz na pakka lane lo big car valla naku kanipinchale..so I hit her on rear passenger side near tire..she had a scratch on the rear passenger side door..cops aitey scene ki raledu information exchange cheskundam..ipudu nenu insurance first report cheyala or else I have wait until the lady  claims my insurance..

na car lo na 2 yr old daughter  kuda undi

suggestions please ..do I need to wait or call my insurance and explain the scene 

Call your insurance! Read on the back of the insurance card, what it says.

47 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Yes that guy escaped the accident 

If you can prove that, you can escape all charges. Two people versus one. If you alone drive, may be you can err. But two people erring at the same time is less probable.

If its minor settle it by yourself. Konchem ekkuva ayithe insurance agency ki inform cheyi. 

Max oka 20% premiums peruguthayi. No big deal. All that matters is you and your kid is safe. 

• Like 1