Apartment rents enduku drastic ga peruguthunaayi??

Jane

Apartment rents past 6months lo chaala increase avthunaayi....what might be the reason ??

lot of people are buying houses since interest rates are low...alantapudu rents thagaali because people are moving out but reverse lo apartments easy ga fill avthunaayi and rents are at highest

Illu kontundi mana desi le anukunta....looks like tella vaalu yee market ni cash chesukuntunaaru

inko reason since most of people are working from home....apartment rents peruguthunaayi emo

• Jane changed the title to Apartment rents enduku drastic ga peruguthunaayi??

Rental market is difficult to understand...rentals go up in bad housing market ...why ? People can't afford to buy homes. 

They also go up when economy is good... lots of new employees move out and get their own place.

During pandemic, I hear of vacancies in rental market as many vacated and moved in with parents...

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Apartment rents past 6months lo chaala increase avthunaayi....what might be the reason ??

lot of people are buying houses since interest rates are low...alantapudu rents thagaali because people are moving out but reverse lo apartments easy ga fill avthunaayi and rents are at highest

Illu kontundi mana desi le anukunta....looks like tella vaalu yee market ni cash chesukuntunaaru

inko reason since most of people are working from home....apartment rents peruguthunaayi emo

Apt rates never come down kaka, I own one Camden apartments we keep on increasing and they get filled up fast, if we decrease price then people ask is there any problem with apartments, is it not safe etc so we increase prices every quarter 

13 hours ago, AreyHoooo said:

Apt rates never come down kaka, I own one Camden apartments we keep on increasing and they get filled up fast, if we decrease price then people ask is there any problem with apartments, is it not safe etc so we increase prices every quarter 

bro pls throw some light on how you bought it. oka unit konnava or multi-family unit konnava? entha investment, ekkada place etc. pm cheyyi bro if you are uncomfortable sharing here. I am looking for opportunities to invest like that which generate rental revenue

10 hours ago, stag said:

bro pls throw some light on how you bought it. oka unit konnava or multi-family unit konnava? entha investment, ekkada place etc. pm cheyyi bro if you are uncomfortable sharing here. I am looking for opportunities to invest like that which generate rental revenue

Pmed 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:09 PM, AreyHoooo said:

My rent reduced from 3500$ to 2800$. 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:05 PM, Thokkalee said:

People are moving from downtowns to suburbs as they don’t have to be close to work anymore... also, people are moving from high cost cities to low cost cities.. 

I live in suburbs, may be that’s the reason it might have increased