Universe boss fr a reason..Congratulated by Hyd alludu

ooko_kaka

2 hours ago, ooko_kaka said:

eedi pani baavundhi. sareeranni kashta pettadu...maha ayithe single theesthadu..2s/3s out of the question...akkade nunchuni bat ooputhaadu..thagilina rojuna pandaga..most of the other times, he'll fail but for every 10 failed innings, he'll come up with innings like this..everyone will forget the failed ones...countries thiruguthunnadu/making lot of money playing short form of cricket...ooke 50 overs/5 days aadadam enduku when making same/more money in 20overs/10 overs cricket with much less effort ani veedi philosophy...I kinda agree I guess!

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

eedi pani baavundhi. sareeranni kastha pettadu...maha ayithe single theesthadu..2s/3s out of the question...akkade nunchuni bat ooputhaadu..thagilina rojuna pandaga..most of the other times, he'll fail but for every 10 failed innings, he'll come up with innings like this..everyone will forget the failed ones...countries thiruguthunnadu/making lot of money playing short form of cricket...ooke 50 overs/5 days aadadam enduku when making same/more money in 20overs/10 overs cricket with much less effort ani veedi philosophy...I kinda agree I guess!

Ndhi bhayya nu don't u rem'ber punjab researge aftr his arrival almost into semis..in the ipl