This is the real incident that happened within the family circle...

Shameless

15 minutes ago, Shameless said:

maa wife valla family ki oka thelisina athanu, naaku kuda parichayame oka 7 years nundi...he is a good and hardworking guy around 50 years old...he has 3 daughters (first 2 from first wife and youngest from his 2nd wife)....all the three daughters live in Mexico with their moms...usually every summer the middle one and the youngest one visit their father here to spend their time here in the US....his youngest daughter had some teenage issues with her mom and came to live with the father for sometime (I think she came here around October)...I knew this girl since she was 13 years old and now she is 17 years..one day, the father noticed that the girl was spending money from his debit card (close to $1000) without informing the father...when the dad confronted, she started revolting saying he can't control her or get mad at her and started using bad words...the dad became furious and slapped the girl that she is disrespectful with the dad...the girl immediately called the cops and complained that the dad hit her...the cops came, didn't say anything to the dad, took the girl with them to the hospital, had her checkup, and then sent her back to Mexico with her mom...

After she was gone, everything looked normal and the dad started working as usual, and last week he had to go the Town PD to get his truck back coz his truck got towed due to illegal parking on the street... the moment he presented his info to pay the required fee, around 30 cops surrounded him and arrested him...he didn't know what was going on...then later he was shifted to Chicago jail and he was denied bond...my wife and her family received the info and upon further investigating we found out that his youngest daughter called the cops from Mexico and complained that her father sexually abused her... now this guy is in big trouble...my wife's sister's husband visited him in prison and his court date is on 02/15, and he was informed by one of the police that he might get a sentence of 20-30 years....we all know that he is an excellent father always worrying about his kids and sending money every month to them and inviting them every summer here.  Now, there is no way to prove that he is innocent...my wife's family members tried to talk to the girl but then they were warned that they are trying to intimidate the girl...

Hence I only wanna say everyone that not to give too much freedom to the kids and this kind of things happen if we try to control them in their teens....%$#$

I call BS...these things go to trial and she needs to prove ...

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Girl is US citizen...first complaint was in the US that the father slapped her...copes sent her back to her mom stating it is domestic abuse...after few days, girl called cops from mexico and complained dad sexually abused her...

Aina 10gey antar

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

Sollu. Innocent until proven guilty.

that is true but a minor is involved and this guy is just a construction worker and cannot afford a personal attorney...no way to prove daughter is troubled, and on top of that mother is leading all this...he has his court date I think 02/15...I might go to the hearing as well...will update on the case...

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I call BS...these things go to trial and she needs to prove ...

that's what we all are hoping here...he is a good and hardworking dad...he even helped me in some of the construction projects in my house...%$#$

I'm sure he has proof that he is sending money...

He can also explain what happened when she stole , that too on debit card...easy to prove based on what is purchased etc..

Finally, she needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt.. just a teenager alleging won't do. Circumstantial evidence is important...

He should just divorce once this is settled and get on with his life

8 minutes ago, Shameless said:

that is true but a minor is involved and this guy is just a construction worker and cannot afford a personal attorney...no way to prove daughter is troubled, and on top of that mother is leading all this...he has his court date I think 02/15...I might go to the hearing as well...will update on the case...

Doesn't matter. Police report em cheptundi? claims meeda evvadu em cheseyaledu. medical reports vundaali. court will assign a defense attorney. simple case if your story is true.

Just now, MRI said:

Doesn't matter. Police report em cheptundi? claims meeda evvadu em cheseyaledu. medical reports vundaali. 

Friends and family are collecting money to hire an experienced attorney bro...let's see what happens...I will update you all with whatever I get...

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I'm sure he has proof that he is sending money...

He can also explain what happened when she stole , that too on debit card...easy to prove based on what is purchased etc..

Finally, she needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt.. just a teenager alleging won't do. Circumstantial evidence is important...

He should just divorce once this is settled and get on with his life

he is already divorced long time back and living alone here and his daughters visit him once a while....the thing is he got a public defender who informed him that he might get 20-30 years, and if he admits his guilt, the judge might reduce it to 10 years...

one more hard part is instead send him to jail, he was directly sent to prison due to COVID restrictions where he was placed with notorious criminals (someone was suspecting that they might have already raped him inside)...

29 minutes ago, Shameless said:

maa wife valla family ki oka thelisina athanu, naaku kuda parichayame oka 7 years nundi...he is a good and hardworking guy around 50 years old...he has 3 daughters (first 2 from first wife and youngest from his 2nd wife)....all the three daughters live in Mexico with their moms...usually every summer the middle one and the youngest one visit their father here to spend their time here in the US....his youngest daughter had some teenage issues with her mom and came to live with the father for sometime (I think she came here around October)...I knew this girl since she was 13 years old and now she is 17 years..one day, the father noticed that the girl was spending money from his debit card (close to $1000) without informing the father...when the dad confronted, she started revolting saying he can't control her or get mad at her and started using bad words...the dad became furious and slapped the girl that she is disrespectful with the dad...the girl immediately called the cops and complained that the dad hit her...the cops came, didn't say anything to the dad, took the girl with them to the hospital, had her checkup, and then sent her back to Mexico with her mom...

After she was gone, everything looked normal and the dad started working as usual, and last week he had to go the Town PD to get his truck back coz his truck got towed due to illegal parking on the street... the moment he presented his info to pay the required fee, around 30 cops surrounded him and arrested him...he didn't know what was going on...then later he was shifted to Chicago jail and he was denied bond...my wife and her family received the info and upon further investigating we found out that his youngest daughter called the cops from Mexico and complained that her father sexually abused her... now this guy is in big trouble...my wife's sister's husband visited him in prison and his court date is on 02/15, and he was informed by one of the police that he might get a sentence of 20-30 years....we all know that he is an excellent father always worrying about his kids and sending money every month to them and inviting them every summer here.  Now, there is no way to prove that he is innocent...my wife's family members tried to talk to the girl but then they were warned that they are trying to intimidate the girl...

Hence I only wanna say everyone that not to give too much freedom to the kids and this kind of things happen if we try to control them in their teens....%$#$

Is this the first time he is in Trouble?

Is this a felony charge? If yes, whats the PC he was arrested.

Didn't they release him on bail bond? If No, whats the reason bail was rejected?

Is 02/15 his arraignment?

I'm familiar with criminal law, pls feel free to DM we can talk. I may be able to help your guy (I volunteer for ACLU and also involved in Jury consulting)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Codemonkey said:

Is this the first time he is in Trouble?

Is this a felony charge? If yes, whats the PC he was arrested.

Didn't they release him on bail bond? If No, whats the reason bail was rejected?

Is 02/15 his arraignment?

I'm familiar with criminal law, pls feel free to DM we can talk. I may be able to help your guy (I volunteer for ACLU and also involved in Jury consulting)

I will message you his case number...