This is the real incident that happened within the family circle...

Shameless

3 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

I need details also. Would helpful if you could send answers to my questions.

I messaged you the complete info including his name and next hearing info...if you send me your info, I will pass it on to the family....

5 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

I need details also. Would helpful if you could send answers to my questions.

how to get case info bro?  I can only find where he is prisoned but that site doesn't give anything about the case info...%$#$

28 minutes ago, Shameless said:

he is already divorced long time back and living alone here and his daughters visit him once a while....the thing is he got a public defender who informed him that he might get 20-30 years, and if he admits his guilt, the judge might reduce it to 10 years...

one more hard part is instead send him to jail, he was directly sent to prison due to COVID restrictions where he was placed with notorious criminals (someone was suspecting that they might have already raped him inside)...

Is not this sexually abused ?? Cant he file complain that he need secured place in jail?? 

50 minutes ago, Shameless said:

that is true but a minor is involved and this guy is just a construction worker and cannot afford a personal attorney...no way to prove daughter is troubled, and on top of that mother is leading all this...he has his court date I think 02/15...I might go to the hearing as well...will update on the case...

if he can't afford the PD will provide one. enni cinemallo chudaledhu

9 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

if he can't afford the PD will provide one. enni cinemallo chudaledhu

He is provided but the problem is that the PD is forcing him to confess for lesser charges

Just now, Shameless said:

He is provided but the problem is that the PD is forcing him to confess for lesser charges

he shouldn't sign or confess anything

31 minutes ago, Shameless said:

how to get case info bro?  I can only find where he is prisoned but that site doesn't give anything about the case info...%$#$

PC details is not a public record, only victim and defendant knows the charges he is arrested.

Ask you relative who is currently incarcerated to read or share the info on the sheet cops gave him when they took him to the prison or if you have access to that teenager ask share the info (but be very very careful).

From my volunteering experience, most of these cases end up paying money to the girl and she changing her statement to DA and DA dropping the charges.

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

he shouldn't sign or confess anything

He is uneducated and do not have much knowledge about the justice system here bro..

Just now, Codemonkey said:

PC details is not a public record, only victim and defendant knows the charges he is arrested.

Ask you relative who is currently incarcerated to read or share the info on the sheet cops gave him when they took him to the prison or if you have access to that teenager ask share the info (but be very very careful).

From my volunteering experience, most of these cases end up paying money to the girl and she changing her statement to DA and DA dropping the charges.

I will try to get whatever I can...the family were told not to contact the girl since it is like intimidating the victim and the people who does that might also get in trouble

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I will try to get whatever I can...the family were told not to contact the girl since it is like intimidating the victim and the people who does that might also get in trouble

Thats true. However your relatives who are non-US citizens living in Mexico can talk to the her off the record. It's very highly unlikely they will get in trouble.

2 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Is this the first time he is in Trouble?

Is this a felony charge? If yes, whats the PC he was arrested.

Didn't they release him on bail bond? If No, whats the reason bail was rejected?

Is 02/15 his arraignment?

I'm familiar with criminal law, pls feel free to DM we can talk. I may be able to help your guy (I volunteer for ACLU and also involved in Jury consulting)

Jury consulting antey em chestaru bro?

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

that is true but a minor is involved and this guy is just a construction worker and cannot afford a personal attorney...no way to prove daughter is troubled, and on top of that mother is leading all this...he has his court date I think 02/15...I might go to the hearing as well...will update on the case...

The state will give him a attorney kadha, if he can’t afford.. sorry to hear !