This is the real incident that happened within the family circle...

Shameless

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

The state will give him a attorney kadha, if he can’t afford.. sorry to hear !

I heard that the state gave but of no help...what I heard is that the PD is forcing him to confess for a lesser charge...%$#$

Just now, Shameless said:

I heard that the state gave but of no help...what I heard is that the PD is forcing him to confess for a lesser charge...%$#$

Ya, they will tell the same, just to avoid court dates and trials.. he should not. He will get justice, need to stay strong, if he is not guilty.

Just now, Raazu said:

Ya, they will tell the same, just to avoid court dates and trials.. he should not. He will get justice, need to stay strong, if he is not guilty.

I wouldn't have believed him if it was someone else but I know that he loves his youngest daughter so much...the last time he came to my house few months ago to ask for the pending money I have to give him, he shared about his daughters with me...his oldest and middle daughters are mature enough but the youngest one is the troubled kid...#$1

Just now, Shameless said:

I wouldn't have believed him if it was someone else but I know that he loves his youngest daughter so much...the last time he came to my house few months ago to ask for the pending money I have to give him, he shared about his daughters with me...his oldest and middle daughters are mature enough but the youngest one is the troubled kid...#$1

Just needs to fight & pray God! The free attorney won’t be much supportive.

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Jury consulting antey em chestaru bro?

I work with a major jury consulting firm in this country to do jury selection. We use ML/AI to pick the right candidates for the jury to win the case. I've worked on few big cases in this country which you would have heard in the news (signed NDA I can't share the details).

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

He is provided but the problem is that the PD is forcing him to confess for lesser charges

Courts are a scam here... they put all sorts of charges on the person, then they scare and force people to accept a lesser charge even if there is no mistake... these guys don’t want the cases to go to trial and wants a settlement so that they can move onto the next case....

hello brothers...if anyone has thought this thread is fake, below is the info...

Friends and family have created a gofundme page...since his info is open to public, I am posting the gofundme page here...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/liberear-a-rene-morales?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR2qvM_PGXHkmMkiq4mCQGh2DK5aTF13t20jW3_iK2TyYcQu0hNcjHV8Q_0

12 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

I work with a major jury consulting firm in this country to do jury selection. We use ML/AI to pick the right candidates for the jury to win the case. I've worked on few big cases in this country which you would have heard in the news (signed NDA I can't share the details).

Jury antey random picking vundaali kada.. ikkada kooda convenience batti picking aa? scam.

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

allu chestharo ledho kaani...eellu already fix ayipoyinattunnaru gaaa

usually men won't reveal unlike women bro...My co-brother along with a female relative visited this person in prison and he started crying and said that he wants to end his life, and he looked like he was mentally disturbed...so that's how they thought he might have been a victim of rape inside...and also one of my wife's co-sister's brother is a police officer in Chicago PD and he is aware of the things that happen inside the prison...%$#$

56 minutes ago, Shameless said:

hello brothers...if anyone has thought this thread is fake, below is the info...

Friends and family have created a gofundme page...since his info is open to public, I am posting the gofundme page here...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/liberear-a-rene-morales?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR2qvM_PGXHkmMkiq4mCQGh2DK5aTF13t20jW3_iK2TyYcQu0hNcjHV8Q_0

i don't think anyone is going to support in the current state.. people need story.. why should they believe in that posting person? Give more story details so that it is not taken as another routine scam.

16 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

PC details is not a public record, only victim and defendant knows the charges he is arrested.

Ask you relative who is currently incarcerated to read or share the info on the sheet cops gave him when they took him to the prison or if you have access to that teenager ask share the info (but be very very careful).

From my volunteering experience, most of these cases end up paying money to the girl and she changing her statement to DA and DA dropping the charges.

bro just got an update from my co-brother..."the only update is we went to see a lawyer, he said he needs $10,000 deposit to begin, probably will charge $30,000 altogether...we are trying to get that money together from all of his family to see if it can be started before his court on Feb 17th.."....