Job tech change

babai1234

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

One year you became doctor? Or medical school ki inka going aa. Sorry assuming you are a doctor in training

I used to do research in biotechnology, after one year of training, I am doing research in medicine. 

1 hour ago, lucky7 said:

k ya adhe chesthunna bro. anni vachu anni chebuthunna 

Too many unrealistic expectations untayi bhayya ala chepthey, ee madhya interview lo ne clear ga cheppestunna nenu just to keep it straight. Rakunna parle, velli malli backfire avvadam worst ga untaadi

On 2/3/2021 at 7:43 PM, Tellugodu said:

What’s the reason for changing the technology?? Cant you upgrade to something inline with your field-like DBA - cloud ️?? 

then you really dont know what you are talking about.

I am not talking about survival but skill up

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2021 at 7:12 PM, babai1234 said:

How was it initially? How much experience you had before moving?

10+ tough as they think I am expert and I have to google everything and spend hours at night 

Just now, Manikyam said:

10+ tough as they think I am expert and I have to google everything and spend hours at night 

Were you a SQL DBA or Oracle etc? What did you switch to?

1 hour ago, Manikyam said:

then you really dont know what you are talking about.

I am not talking about survival but skill up

My question is what’s the reason for skill up ?? Better pay/promotion aa ?? Like why need to change tech , why can’t we just upgrade anni-like if you are working in SAP ERP (on premise) upgrade your knowledge to something like cloud ERP which is inline to your vast experience kada, instead of completely changing the technology like -moving to python programming ani naa question, assuming you are not in some dead field like doing dashboard work.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:26 PM, Tellugodu said:

My question is what’s the reason for skill up ?? Better pay/promotion aa ?? Like why need to change tech , why can’t we just upgrade anni-like if you are working in SAP ERP (on premise) upgrade your knowledge to something like cloud ERP which is inline to your vast experience kada, instead of completely changing the technology like -moving to python programming ani naa question, assuming you are not in some dead field like doing dashboard work.

wow dashboard deadfield aa, u don't have any idea how organization run

i am not on  dashboard though