Delhi police file FIR on Greta thunberg for posting a tweet

Ryzen_renoir

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

You can compare Hinduism with Islam, you're again promoting your agenda of hate. If proud boys feel that white people are better than brown people, it's not any better than you who feels Hinduism is better than Islam. 

every entity thinks one is better ... but what matters is whether one is intending to eliminate other

• Upvote 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

naxalism ki jihadism unantha difference undhi rendi iti madya

detailed ga chepalante thread ey

Both are the same, they are tools for uniting people in the US vs them movements, one by Trump (although inconspicuously) and two my Modi (consciously). 

Just now, betapilli said:

Both are the same, they are tools for uniting people in the US vs them movements, one by Trump (although inconspicuously) and two my Modi (consciously). 

modi is a nationalist ,trump is hypocrites buster

modi not use religion to unite people and never say anything bad on other religions ,show me one article or video ,he is doing that

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

every entity thinks one is better ... but what matters is whether one is eliminating other

Are white people killing you? Then why spread hate against them in the name of white supremacy? Some of them are bad, just like some Hindu people spread hate in the name of religion. This is why I don't compare Hinduism with Islam, because both Hinduism and white supremacy are tools to spread hate against something by the liberals, however they haven't killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists. 

• Upvote 1

modi is a nationalist ,trump is hypocrites buster

modi not use religion to unite people and never say anything bad on other religions ,show me one article or video ,he is doing that

He is uniting people in the name of religion, him going to Ayodhya opening is the final straw in the coffin of secularism in India. Just declare India as a Hindu nation already. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Are white people killing you? Then why spread hate against them in the name of white supremacy? Some of them are bad, just like some Hindu people spread hate in the name of religion. This is why I don't compare Hinduism with Islam, because both Hinduism and white supremacy are tools to spread hate against something by the liberals, however they haven't killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists. 

All white people not... white extremists yes... intended to eliminate all immigrants and lives ...

You don't want to bring Islam because you are a sympathizer and oblivious to their crimes (terrorism/ ISIS etc)

and since you are a cat fanatic .. I will mention a quote for you "pilli kallu mooskoni palu tagutondi"

As far as hinduism, it has evaded the fangs of extremism till date. If you think you can compare RSS to ISIS that's a joke

Done with your crap because you are a terrorist sympathizers as far as I am concerned

6 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

well you are never talking about any reason here

You claim that it's wrong to be discriminated in the white vs brown race, but it's not wrong if you're in Hindu vs Muslim race. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

He is uniting people in the name of religion, him going to Ayodhya opening is the final straw in the coffin of secularism in India. Just declare India as a Hindu nation already. 

he also attended dawoodi bohras muslims function

so india became peaceful land antav

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

They intended to eliminate all immigrants and lives ...

5f63e3fabf4af5-64853204.jpg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

You don't want to bring Islam because you are a sympathizer and oblivious to their crimes (terrorism/ ISIS etc)

5f63e3fabf4af5-64853204.jpg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

and since you are a cat fanatic .. I will mention a quote for you "pilli kallu mooskoni palu tagutondi"

As far as hinduism, it has evaded the fangs of extremism till date

Lol, do you even fathom the amount of hypocrisy in this comment? People have died in extremist Hindu riots, but you don't want to see that. But your eyes are all open for capital riots where white people turned out stupid enough to do what they did. 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

he also attended dawoodi bohras muslims function

so india became peaceful land antav

No, I am calling out the hypocrisy in supporting Hindu nationalism while being against white supremacy. 

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

No, I am calling out the hypocrisy in supporting Hindu nationalism while being against white supremacy. 

where he supported hindu nationalism ,show me proof plz 

where he supported hindu nationalism ,show me proof plz 

You probably won't find anything about this, just like how you won't find anything with Trump himself promoting white supremacy. But this is not the point I am trying to make at all. All I saying is Modi's bid is covered as a Hindu nationalism unification, and Trump's bid is covered as a white people's unification. However, what happens is much beyond that. However, liberals spread misinformation about Hinduism vs others and white vs others race. Some confused desis support Hinduism but call out on discrimination in America.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Also both Hinduism and White identity are nebulous concepts. constantly shifting with political realities of the era they are being discussed in. For example, Italians were not considered white, and still are not for the most part, and Irish too. 

Hinduism is similarly not a religion, but a political tool to galvanize people and keep the country together. 50yrs ago, half the country would probably not have identified as Hindu, the way RSS defines Hindu. Now they do.

Donald Trump is a regular republican president, who did regualr republican things, but ran his mouth a lot. that's all.

anyone who thinks Trump is some special kind of evil, compared to Modi, is an idiot. Modi has so much blood on his hands, with millions in detention centers, journalists jailed left and right, passing discriminatory citizenship laws. This guy is on another level, completely.