Delhi police file FIR on Greta thunberg for posting a tweet

Ryzen_renoir

58 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

CAA is giving citizenship to persucuted minorities in Pakistan, Afghanistan and bangladesh

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Seems like you're opposing BJP for the same reasons I support them, and you're supporting BJP for the same reason I am opposing them. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am anti-CAA not because it is against any religion, but taking so many persecuted immigrants is not good for the economy irrespective of their religion. I support the national registration though. 

Ok cool

8 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am anti-CAA not because it is against any religion, but taking so many persecuted immigrants is not good for the economy irrespective of their religion. I support the national registration though. 

This is why democracy sucks, and nations are a joke.

when GDP is calculated purely on a consumption basis you think adding more people to an economy is destructive to it. lol. and you have probably a more than working knowledge in chemistry and biology

this is why voting is pointless, because everyone doesn't have all the necessary general information, unless they go looking for it.

nations breed mediocre managers. and people like you help it through.

dude, adding more people, even illiterate people adds to the economy, makes the economy more robust. Its basic economics.

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

This is why democracy sucks, and nations are a joke.

5f63e3fabf4af5-64853204.jpg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

when GDP is calculated purely on a consumption basis you think adding more people to an economy is destructive to it. lol. and you have probably a more than working knowledge in chemistry and biology

5f63e3fabf4af5-64853204.jpg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

this is why voting is pointless, because everyone doesn't have all the necessary general information, unless they go looking for it.

nations breed mediocre managers. and people like you help it through.

dude, adding more people, even illiterate people adds to the economy, makes the economy more robust. Its basic economics.

Adding more people helps if there is robust infrastructure to integrate them into the economy, India doesn't have that yet. 

3 hours ago, betapilli said:

Adding more people helps if there is robust infrastructure to integrate them into the economy, India doesn't have that yet. 

Adding people doesn’t help low income economies; however, it does help high income economies. It is the reason why we see a correlation between population growth and economic growth in western countries that are immigration friendly. 

58 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Hindu ledhu, bondhu ledhu... choosav ga, eelam tamils should go back to Srilanka anta.. after living in India for 25+yrs without any hope for citizenship..

thumbnail.jpg?domain=ketto.org
Poor mother desperately needs help to save her son’s life
A severe bone deformity is endangering Althaf’s life– without treatment, his spine will surely snap, but I can’t afford to save him
ketto.org

special category of Hindus, those from Pakistan shall get fast tracked anta..

thumbnail.jpg?domain=ketto.org
Poor mother desperately needs help to save her son’s life
A severe bone deformity is endangering Althaf’s life– without treatment, his spine will surely snap, but I can’t afford to save him
ketto.org

adigithey 10yrs unte, everyone can apply ani chepthunnadu.. as if it happens in reality.

It depends on your ethnicity and origin - if you are north indian hindu you get everything, passport etc. If you are south indian then you have to give up everything - taxes, language, your coastline.