Tell me one reason why I should support farmers protest?

betapilli

12 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Velli American farmers no adugu what happens when corporate entera..

America has corporate interference in agriculture, why shouldn't India? 

24 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Bcoz I am opposing them

Jokes apart, these bills farmers ki not useful

Seems like you're opposing BJP for the same reasons I support them, and you're supporting BJP for the same reason I am opposing them. 

Just now, betapilli said:

Seems like you're opposing BJP for the same reasons I support them, and you're supporting BJP for the same reason I am opposing them. 

Im more of a rightwinger guy, not political anuko.. 

But in this case, it will effect bjp, so I don't want bjp to lose for silly reasons by opposing sikhs and jats, western up, Punjab, haryana, rajsthan lo effect in electrol matters

I think Farmers are worried that Corporates will use Technology and get more yield, eventually leading to a downfall in prices.

If the price goes down, small farmers can't compete with big corporates and will have to go bankrupt 

2 hours ago, betapilli said:

How is privatizing agriculture wrong? Why should you be restricted where you can sell your produce? 

who the F are you?? get the F out of farmers country. 

2 hours ago, betapilli said:

How is privatizing agriculture wrong? Why should you be restricted where you can sell your produce? 

The bill is not about letting farmers to sell in private market, it is actually letting government to not buy or provide msp to crops eventually.

Otherwise Who is stopping farmers from selling to private people right now and who is stopping corporate companies buying from farmers directly?

2 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

The bill is not about letting farmers to sell in private market, it is actually letting government to not buy or provide msp to crops eventually.

Otherwise Who is stopping farmers from selling to private people right now and who is stopping corporate companies buying from farmers directly?

Why should Government buy crops? How is that not a liability for the Government when private players can do the job.