Mother In Law visitors visa Help

CocaColaPepsi

We are expecting a baby and would like invite my mother to US. I was told that invitation letter lo .. Daugther is pregnant ani mention cheyoddhu ani antunnaru.. just casual visit ani mention cheyali ani chpethunaru.. 

Evaraina daughter is pregnant ani mention chesara letter lo or Visa interview lo? 

• CocaColaPepsi changed the title to Mother In Law visitors visa Help
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarvapindi

• Peter123

• CocaColaPepsi

• afacc123

2 hours ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

We are expecting a baby and would like invite my mother to US. I was told that invitation letter lo .. Daugther is pregnant ani mention cheyoddhu ani antunnaru.. just casual visit ani mention cheyali ani chpethunaru.. 

Evaraina daughter is pregnant ani mention chesara letter lo or Visa interview lo? 

Daughter pregnant ante visitor visa will be given for 10yrs.. pregnant ani mention cheste 1– you are asking for house helper

2– you are asking them to limit the visa to just one yr..

3- in case of pregnancy complications you are intentionally saying that she wont return back..

Anduke ee gola anta lekunda visiting ani chepu chalu

2 hours ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Never ever say that... Infact say it like going to visit my grand kids and spend some time with them or house warming or graduation or visitng US to know more about culture and visit all tourist places like Disney Niagara falls vegas.... Ila cheppali bro... 

6 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Never ever say that... Infact say it like going to visit my grand kids and spend some time with them or house warming or graduation or visitng US to know more about culture and visit all tourist places like Disney Niagara falls vegas.... Ila cheppali bro... 

COVID times lo visit all tourist places ani cheppalem kada bro. Otherwise that’s what we would like say.. 

Ippudu just visiting ane cheppali emo .. 

Just now, CocaColaPepsi said:

COVID times lo visit all tourist places ani cheppalem kada bro. Otherwise that’s what we would like say.. 

Ippudu just visiting ane cheppali emo .. 

House warming Ani cheppu... 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ipudu consulate interview jarugutunaya hyd lo asalu visitor visa ki

Delhi lo tourist visa slots unnayi rare ga... but couldn’t find in Hyd or Chennai .. been looking since ages but no luck.

46 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Daughter pregnant ante visitor visa will be given for 10yrs.. pregnant ani mention cheste 1– you are asking for house helper

2– you are asking them to limit the visa to just one yr..

3- in case of pregnancy complications you are intentionally saying that she wont return back..

Anduke ee gola anta lekunda visiting ani chepu chalu

Yeah correct .. Makes sense man.. 

1 hour ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Delhi lo tourist visa slots unnayi rare ga... but couldn’t find in Hyd or Chennai .. been looking since ages but no luck.

Is that because of slots fill avatama in hyd or slots book allow cheyakapovatama

6 hours ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Asal invitation letter e avasaram ledu