vomerica la home less sheltR ki poyinolu unnara..

ooko_kaka

10 minutes ago, ooko_kaka said:

intresting

Winters lo extreme weather conditions lo homeless vallani ranistharu ani vinna

if not, vallu penn stations lo waiting areas lone padukuntaru all day. Penn stations usually smell so bad becoz of them. 
vallaki atleast showers aina provide chesthe baguntundi, like no one cares abt them 😐 some Of them addicts untaru very hard to come out of their addiction and become hopeless. 

13 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Winters lo extreme weather conditions lo homeless vallani ranistharu ani vinna

if not, vallu penn stations lo waiting areas lone padukuntaru all day. Penn stations usually smell so bad becoz of them. 
vallaki atleast showers aina provide chesthe baguntundi, like no one cares abt them 😐 some Of them addicts untaru very hard to come out of their addiction and become hopeless. 

Newark baaga roaming anukunta nuvvu @3$%

11 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Newark baaga roaming anukunta nuvvu @3$%

Oh yahh!!! Newark and NY penn - very crowded but I love the ambiance ....eppudu ela unnayo due to covid and everyone wfh

2 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Oh yahh!!! Newark and NY penn - very crowded but I love the ambiance ....eppudu ela unnayo due to covid and everyone wfh

Oakland po niku sukkale road ponti motham homeless and beggers

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

Oakland po niku sukkale road ponti motham homeless and beggers

Most of them drugg addicts untaru🤧

The one nearby provides temporary accommodation for needy for upto 30 days max...I saw families , couples and all kinds of people there. most stay only for couple of weeks as there are volunteers actively working on getting them jobs and rehabilitation. Families stay longer , usually mother or father missing - recently deceased or divorced...lot of county, state and federal programs are there to help them for couple of years to get a long...subsidized rentals, flood stamps and one time financial help etc...

Runs on donations and we go donate money and grocery for our kids birthdays... Not to show off but started doing it and it became a habit. 

• Upvote 2

I went to Richmond bay area rescue mission did volunteering at food place , kodiga scary untadi lot of addicts but that org will respect yku alot yiu can donate canned food , money and cooking lo help 

Chala mandhi transformed with org

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

The one nearby provides temporary accommodation for needy for upto 30 days max...I saw families , couples and all kinds of people there. most stay only for couple of weeks as there are volunteers actively working on getting them jobs and rehabilitation. Families stay longer , usually mother or father missing - recently deceased or divorced...lot of county, state and federal programs are there to help them for couple of years to get a long...subsidized rentals, flood stamps and one time financial help etc...

Runs on donations and we go donate money and grocery for our kids birthdays... Not to show off but started doing it and it became a habit. 

Showoff em ledhu, ninnu chusi inkollu inspire ayyi chestharu.