Fishermen Wharf and Pier 39 san Francisco, California !!

kumar4world

9 hours ago, MRI said:

boating docks lo fishing chestey fishes padataaya bro asalu? haha

adhi wharf, they go deep in for fishing and dock at wharf :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kumar4world said:

Anna oka roju chapalu ekada patalo oka vlog vodulu for kids fishing, farms ala konni variatiins

Or ca lo konni variety fruist farms unayi central lo sugar apple (similar to custard apple) , brentwood degara chettu kinda almonds padthayi alantivi cherry blossoms kuda vastayi spring lo good luck niku pandage

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna oka roju chapalu ekada patalo oka vlog vodulu for kids fishing, farms ala konni variatiins

Or ca lo konni variety fruist farms unayi central lo sugar apple (similar to custard apple) , brentwood degara chettu kinda almonds padthayi alantivi cherry blossoms kuda vastayi spring lo good luck niku pandage

Thank you very much for the wonderful ideas bro, I appreciate it. By the way, We are visiting and staying at a farm in Sacramento next week. I will do a video on farm life. 

22 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

adhi wharf, they go deep in for fishing and dock at wharf :)

adey bro nenu annadi.. video lo Kumar bro docks taggara nunchuni maati maatiki ikkada fishing chesukovachu ani annadu.. andukaney adigaanu bro.. ex: 9:13 haha

2 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Thank you very much for the wonderful ideas bro, I appreciate it. By the way, We are visiting and staying at a farm in Sacramento next week. I will do a video on farm life. 

Where bro?? Details 

4 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

antey pancha katti thodalu and jabbala avataaram lo nuvvu vastava bro next week?Image result for brahmi gifshaha

Farm antey vyavasaayam aa bro?

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

antey pancha katti thodalu and jabbala avataaram lo nuvvu vastava bro next week?Image result for brahmi gifshaha

Farms ante ovariki istam undadu bro, India lo farm house ante oka dream

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I couldn't get tickets to Alcatraz, so I got on to a boat on Pier 39 and it was a bumpy ride. 

Good memories

Good to know that you made good memories!! I know Alcatraz is a touristy spot and tickets has to be booked well in advance. But at the moment one can easily get the tickets to Alcatraz because of covid, as the crowds are less. When we checked in December last week, tickets were available on the same day but we skipped as the main prison building was under renovation during that time.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MRI said:

Ikkada farming lo...they do grow fruits and vegetables, grains as well as they farm animals.

they have animals on the farm...chickens, goats, cows, llamas, pigs, horses etc and most of the farmers live on the farm also offering farm stays for the guests.

• Upvote 1