Fishermen Wharf and Pier 39 san Francisco, California !!

kumar4world

2 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Ikkada farming lo...they do grow fruits and vegetables, grains as well as they farm animals.

they have animals on the farm...chickens, goats, cows, llamas, horses etc and most of the farmers live on the farm also offering farm stays for the guests.

Awesome 

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Pier 39 restaurants gurinchi matladukovatam vinanu kani ... ila Chapalu pattukovatam gurinchi vintam first time .. 33mtnj.gif

I only dined at "Franciscan Crab Restaurant" at Pier 43 where one can get sea food with nice bay views, and its expensive.
Boundin bakery is another place I dined at which is a good choice with reasonable prices.

I personally think we enjoy the place more if we know its history. Thats the reason I talked about its history, otherwise I feel it just becomes touristy. 

3 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

I only dined at "Franciscan Crab Restaurant" at Pier 43 where one can get sea food with nice bay views, and its expensive.
Boundin bakery is another place I dined at which is a good choice with reasonable prices.

I personally think we enjoy the place more if we know its history. Thats the reason I talked about its history, otherwise I feel it just becomes touristy. 

I actually dined at one of the restaurants on the pier39 near the bay aquarium which is the happening place. It was crowded and average one but felt it was very touristy. I don't remember the name.

40 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

My comment was not at you bro ... The general discussion in the thread...33mtnj.gif

4 hours ago, MRI said:

adey bro nenu annadi.. video lo Kumar bro docks taggara nunchuni maati maatiki ikkada fishing chesukovachu ani annadu.. andukaney adigaanu bro.. ex: 9:13 haha

yes, they allow fishing there and people do try there. people do throw food sometimes in that water. I saw couple of them who caught fish there near the dock

Just saying as what he said is not 100% wrong.

• Like 1