Tendulkar fans ki good news. Kottabothunnam

veerigadu

Just now, Lal_Salaam said:

Evadu cheppadu some what better ani? Nuvvu decide chesinava? Movies and sports are commercial common public don’t care.. political gaa support chese *** klani dengali

Rajulu, aadiki puttina koduku yuvaraju and royal family la M seeke mana culture mandhi.

Its ingrained from centuries. 

Mana regional political parties are just a manifestation of that culture. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Rajulu, aadiki puttina koduku yuvaraju and royal family la M seeke mana culture mandhi.

Its ingrained from centuries. 

Mana regional political parties are just a manifestation of that culture. 

Nuvvu andarini kalapaku.. nuvvu chesthunnavni neetho andarini kalipukoni atla cheyytam correct ee ani argue cheyyaku.. that’s totally individual choice

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Mana vallu lekapotey nepotism anachu , simple !

Politics country will be impacted .  Sports just a private business kadhaa 

Except IPL none other aspect of cricket is a bussiness. It might have a commericial component to it but money making is not its primary goal. 

15 minutes ago, Lal_Salaam said:

Nuvvu andarini kalapaku.. nuvvu chesthunnavni neetho andarini kalipukoni atla cheyytam correct ee ani argue cheyyaku.. that’s totally individual choice

Before British arrival, the concept of India is non existent. We were a pile of regional kingdoms clumped together. 

I'm sure you are very well aware how kings heirs became kings without any questions asked. once their father passed away. 

Not sure why you are in denial of our history and what we have endured for centuries. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Except IPL none other aspect of cricket is a bussiness. It might have a commericial component to it but money making is not its primary goal. 

Money making primary kadha bro ! International relations betterment kosam adautnara cricket ? 

18 minutes ago, Lal_Salaam said:

Mari TS ki ee muchata thelvada? Casette pichi vundachu vallolani encourage cheyyochu but koduku ni maatram panikimalina team lo pedithe kadupu manta anta

Cassette is an identity man. I can't denounce it until the reservations are done for good in our country. As long as reservation based on cassette exists it will keep reminding me that I'm not one of them. 

I'm different and I'm probably better than them?

The only reason I can call myself better is that they need accommodations to flourish. 

1 billion unna backward cassette odiki reservation isthunnaru and he is using it. What does it tell you. He is incompetent. Period. 

Upliftment varaku okay. Beyond that it is selfishness and incompetency on their part. 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Money making primary kadha bro ! International relations betterment kosam adautnara cricket ? 

To promote sport is primary agenda. Atleast on paper. Other than BCCI most of the cricket boards of other countries are bankrupt and dysfunctional. Yet they still keep it going to carry the sport legacy. 

20 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Nepotism movies and politics varaku okay. Sports lo kastam anukunna. But its slowly permeating now. 

It’s common anywhere & I don’t see anything wrong in promoting his son. Repoddhuna nuvvu nee kodukki help cheyava ?? Infact sports lo ilaaga vachina kuda no prbm honestly compared to politics, few matches chusthaaru - aadithey vuntaadu ledhantey maro Rohan gavaskar/Stuart binny- as simple as that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

It’s common anywhere & I don’t see anything wrong in promoting his son. Repoddhuna nuvvu nee kodukki help cheyava ?? Infact sports lo ilaaga vachina kuda no prbm honestly compared to politics, few matches chusthaaru - aadithey vuntaadu ledhantey maro Rohan gavaskar/Stuart binny- as simple as that. 

Politics and politicians have a political organisation. It's a private entity until they gain power and form a government. In the case of cricket other than IPL, whether its domestic or international it's a public forum. I dont think its healthy practice to promote their own kids out of vested interest. 

50 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Politics and politicians have a political organisation. It's a private entity until they gain power and form a government. In the case of cricket other than IPL, whether its domestic or international it's a public forum. I dont think its healthy practice to promote their own kids out of vested interest. 

Bro - it’s completely contrast to what u r saying. 

Politics -public ki save chesthaamani vasthaaru where as sports/movies - just like an entertainment. When they r playing representing the country, I completely agree with you on this but IPL or domestic wise atleast, that’s okay nothing wrong. Ofcourse vaadi kosam inkodini thokkeyatam completely wrong 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Dude vadiki cricket antsy pichi from childhood but nkt talented adey theda