Interview feed back fingers 🤞 crossed

toranam

I heard back and the feedback was good and you are a candidate of interest.  They do have an interview lined up for another candidate on Monday as they want to compare to you before making a final decision.   We should have an update by Wednesday and hoping for good news for you.   I will be in touch as soon as I have updates for you.

10 minutes ago, toranam said:

I heard back and the feedback was good and you are a candidate of interest.  They do have an interview lined up for another candidate on Monday as they want to compare to you before making a final decision.   We should have an update by Wednesday and hoping for good news for you.   I will be in touch as soon as I have updates for you.

did you ask the feedback or how it went right after the conclusion?

40 minutes ago, toranam said:

Sorry to say this but ilanti response vaste chala varaku not selected.