Project ending while I485 is in progress

rollno6

1 hour ago, rollno6 said:

Hi all,
Here is my situation. Iam working as a contractor for Apple , My contract is till April'2021. I downgraded to Eb3 in Oct '2020 and I got the receipt. I just got informed that my contract will not be extended from April but instead they offered me fulltime. Its a very good opportunity to give up, what's the best advice?

1. can I take up the full time offer, what will happen to my EAD application?
2. Can I work out something with my employer to keep my application still active? ( I don't know, its too stressful right now to think of anything)
3. if my I 485 is approved with in a month , Can I switch my employer right away?

Bro 485 will not be approved only ead ap vastadi 6 months kakapothe kastam bro some how try to maintain 3 more months tarvtga nee istam make sure 140 is approved if it's downgrade , employer payroll run chesina emi kaadu anujubta join Apple after may 

best scenario is to do premium processing get i40 approved.

i think you can move to new company and file for ac21 after 6 months. i dont think anything will happen if you move early. just that old employer might have the ability to withddraw stuff. as long as old employer is good , you should be fine. i dont see your 485 case being processed within 6 months 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i think you can move to new company and file for ac21 after 6 months. i dont think anything will happen if you move early. just that old employer might have the ability to withddraw stuff. as long as old employer is good , you should be fine. i dont see your 485 case being processed within 6 months 

Plus 100

1 hour ago, rollno6 said:

Hi all,
Here is my situation. Iam working as a contractor for Apple , My contract is till April'2021. I downgraded to Eb3 in Oct '2020 and I got the receipt. I just got informed that my contract will not be extended from April but instead they offered me fulltime. Its a very good opportunity to give up, what's the best advice?

2. Can I work out something with my employer to keep my application still active? ( I don't know, its too stressful right now to think of anything)
3. if my I 485 is approved with in a month , Can I switch my employer right away?

If I were you, will give more importance to staying with current employer for min 180 days from receipt date.

Apple kakapothe Google.. ekkado oka place job vastadhi..it’s all in our hands. But GC is not in our hands..emina mess up ayyi malli date current avvali ante inko corona ravali.

Just an opinion take our own decision.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

FT ki ventane join kagane GC file cheyaru waiting time untundi.  I dont know about Apple though.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

FT ki ventane join kagane GC file cheyaru waiting time untundi.  I dont know about Apple though.

does not need to file GC. 6 months tharvatha he can use AC21 portability. 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

ok..cool. Mari malla i140 premium enti ? I got confused.

i140 rfe vasthe malla old employer gadu lolli chesthadu ani. its a matter of 1500 dollars kada. aipothe it will be peace of mind. dont have to worry about downgrade. 

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i140 rfe vasthe malla old employer gadu lolli chesthadu ani. its a matter of 1500 dollars kada. aipothe it will be peace of mind. dont have to worry about downgrade. 

Makes sense. _-_

only I-485 aithe receipt date nunchi 6months tarwata AC21 tho verre company join avvachu but needi downgrade kabbati I-140 approval avvali for the whole I-485 AOS to be valid. I-140 PP cheyinchuko and that might expedite EAD and I-485 approvals. H1 transfer cheste EAD avarasam ledu.

talk to good immigration lawyer on Monday though

2 hours ago, rollno6 said:

Hi all,

eb3 i-140 approve ayenda? avakopothae premium ki upgrade chei

and you need to work with your sponser company for atleast 6 months, after that ac21 change to apple

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Bro 485 will not be approved only ead ap vastadi 6 months kakapothe kastam bro some how try to maintain 3 more months tarvtga nee istam make sure 140 is approved if it's downgrade , employer payroll run chesina emi kaadu anujubta join Apple after may 

Ead vachaka can we work for ant one ? Chala mandhi ead use chesukokapovadam better until we get gc ani antunaru kadha?

4 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Ead vachaka can we work for ant one ? Chala mandhi ead use chesukokapovadam better until we get gc ani antunaru kadha?

You can change the company on ead or h1. But once you use ead you will be shifted to  immigration status, application emina avuthe at the end you will be out of status andukani h1 continue chestaru, our team goal here is to complete 180 days so that 485 application is preserved