Project ending while I485 is in progress

rollno6

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You can change the company on ead or h1. But once you use ead you will be shifted to  immigration status, application emina avuthe at the end you will be out of status andukani h1 continue chestaru, our team goal here is to complete 180 days so that 485 application is preserved 

Ok ... any idea on case like ... filing 485  with previous employer while currently working with current employer who haven't filed for gc yet. While applying 485 old employer signed 485j .. so yeee case lo is the 180 days thing still valid?

1 minute ago, MeetFriendz said:

Ok ... any idea on case like ... filing 485  with previous employer while currently working with current employer who haven't filed for gc yet. While applying 485 old employer signed 485j .. so yeee case lo is the 180 days thing still valid?

Ah tricky question bro , if you have not even worked ela handle avutundo

3 hours ago, rollno6 said:

Hi all,
Here is my situation. Iam working as a contractor for Apple , My contract is till April'2021. I downgraded to Eb3 in Oct '2020 and I got the receipt. I just got informed that my contract will not be extended from April but instead they offered me fulltime. Its a very good opportunity to give up, what's the best advice?

1. can I take up the full time offer, what will happen to my EAD application?
2. Can I work out something with my employer to keep my application still active? ( I don't know, its too stressful right now to think of anything)
3. if my I 485 is approved with in a month , Can I switch my employer right away?

please read AC21 carefully, you are good after April 2021 with 180 days in 485 RD 

180 days of 485 plus approved I140 is more safe enough to change job

Even if employer withdraws I140 it has no impact on 485 at all coz 180 days of 485 has already passed and AC21 protects it

The I140 180 days of approved date is only applicable when you have not filed for 485 application concurrently and you want yo change job then it’s highly required

I have repeated explained this multiple times in this DB

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

please read AC21 carefully, you are good after April 2021 with 180 days in 485 RD 

Even if employer withdraws I140 it has no impact on 485 at all coz 180 days of 485 has already passed and AC21 protects it

The I140 180 days of approved date is only applicable when you have not filed for 485 application concurrently and you want yo change job then it’s highly required

exactly

5 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

TS if you are still scared, than you can also do concurrent h1b if they can't wait until April. Good Luck and folks please don’t post half brain information 

11 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

true. but the i140 needs to be valid and approvable. if downgrade petition of i140 is rejected due to what not...then back to square one . so better to get i140 approved with PP if moving. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

true. but the i140 needs to be valid and approvable. if downgrade petition of i140 is rejected due to what not...then back to square one . so better to get i140 approved with PP if moving. 

Then he can still use EB2 i140 for future, if it’s denied then staying with current employer doesn’t make sense as well

5 minutes ago, AbhiiRama said:

Then he can still use EB2 i140 for future, if it’s denied then staying with current employer doesn’t make sense as well

Query padadi anuko manam velthe answer chestara?? Employer gadu withdraw chesina,   better get 140 approved complete 180 days April end then anni safe, eb2 elagu use chestadu 485 potadi kada

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Query padadi anuko manam velthe answer chestara?? Employer gadu withdraw chesina,   better get 140 approved complete 180 days April end then anni safe

no point explaining best case scenarios. it is true that chances of rejection are low , but then it is upto the individual. you and me think it is better to get is approved ante.  :)

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Query padadi anuko manam velthe answer chestara?? Employer gadu withdraw chesina,   better get 140 approved complete 180 days April end then anni safe, eb2 elagu use chestadu 485 potadi kada

11 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

no point explaining best case scenarios. it is true that chances of rejection are low , but then it is upto the individual. you and me think it is better to get is approved ante.  :)

if he is worried about I140.. instead of paying that 10K to the employer.. he can make the I140 to premium processing.. will get an answer before end of Feb.

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

if he is worried about I140.. instead of paying that 10K to the employer.. he can make the I140 to premium processing.. will get an answer before end of Feb.

Ade cheparu kada bro , employer ki 10k enduku , followup question bro  any of your circle upgraded to premium and got it in 15 days ?? Or it's taking long ?? Assuming same center ki velthe application

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Ade cheparu kada bro , employer ki 10k enduku , followup question bro  any of your circle upgraded to premium and got it in 15 days ?? Or it's taking long ?? Assuming same center ki velthe application

I sent a bunch of premium fees applications at end of Jan.. I have to check the exact date.. but I haven't heard on any of them.. I will update you when I see an update.. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MRI said:

I sent a bunch of premium fees applications at end of Jan.. I have to check the exact date.. but I haven't heard on any of them.. I will update you when I see an update.. 

Thanks bro