Project ending while I485 is in progress

rollno6

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Query padadi anuko manam velthe answer chestara?? Employer gadu withdraw chesina,   better get 140 approved complete 180 days April end then anni safe, eb2 elagu use chestadu 485 potadi kada

Apply for PP get approval  then move on 

14 hours ago, Webdev said:

When I-485 is pending for 180 days you can change employer by applying I-485J supplement. You can discuss with Apple HR so they can advise you.

Need to talk to the manager first about this

14 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Bro 485 will not be approved only ead ap vastadi 6 months kakapothe kastam bro some how try to maintain 3 more months tarvtga nee istam make sure 140 is approved if it's downgrade , employer payroll run chesina emi kaadu anujubta join Apple after may 

Im not sure, if the position will still be open in May

14 hours ago, TroyP51 said:

If I were you, will give more importance to staying with current employer for min 180 days from receipt date.

Apple kakapothe Google.. ekkado oka place job vastadhi..it’s all in our hands. But GC is not in our hands..emina mess up ayyi malli date current avvali ante inko corona ravali.

Just an opinion take our own decision.

Im scared about the same thing, Like you said this is the opportunity I have been waiting for , get rid of H1. DUring this pandemic I dont know how long it will take to get another job. Im thinking about all the scenarios honestly

14 hours ago, Amrita said:

FT ki ventane join kagane GC file cheyaru waiting time untundi.  I dont know about Apple though.

waiting time untundi. I dont think they will initiate right away, time padthadi

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i140 rfe vasthe malla old employer gadu lolli chesthadu ani. its a matter of 1500 dollars kada. aipothe it will be peace of mind. dont have to worry about downgrade. 

I got receipt for I 485. Can I upgrade to I 140 premium right away?

13 hours ago, bayarea said:

only I-485 aithe receipt date nunchi 6months tarwata AC21 tho verre company join avvachu but needi downgrade kabbati I-140 approval avvali for the whole I-485 AOS to be valid. I-140 PP cheyinchuko and that might expedite EAD and I-485 approvals. H1 transfer cheste EAD avarasam ledu.

talk to good immigration lawyer on Monday though

Planning to get an appointment with Murthy Law firm on Monday. Thank you for your input

11 hours ago, AbhiiRama said:

please read AC21 carefully, you are good after April 2021 with 180 days in 485 RD 

180 days of 485 plus approved I140 is more safe enough to change job

Even if employer withdraws I140 it has no impact on 485 at all coz 180 days of 485 has already passed and AC21 protects it

The I140 180 days of approved date is only applicable when you have not filed for 485 application concurrently and you want yo change job then it’s highly required

I have repeated explained this multiple times in this DB

I got it now. THank you so much

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Are you on the I 485 telegram group. Also inka 2 hours lo rahul teddy callnuntadi on tvasia, you can ask it there

Yaa unna bro , avubu chepadu gaa chala sarlu cheyochu ani konno rare caes lo premium (only premium part of it not entire application) reject avutundanta