There is so much of pressure in Desi vlog aunties, it's sad really.

betapilli

I noticed this with all the channels I am following, after one or two vlog aunties started doing home tours, other vlog aunties are trying to live above their means, living in expensive rental apartment communities, so they can do community home tours, or buy houses above their means. I pity their husbands, really sad, this kind of bad competition. 

8 minutes ago, betapilli said:

living in expensive rental apartment communities, so they can do community home tours, or buy houses above their means

enti vlogs cheyadaniki ilanti panulu kooda chesthunnara

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

enti vlogs cheyadaniki ilanti panulu kooda chesthunnara

There are a few vlog aunties that moved during covid times to expensive rental communities, and started doing community tours. Since they recently moved to the US and single family income, it's more than likely that they are living above their means. But I don't want to post those vlogs and defame them. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

There are a few vlog aunties that moved during covid times to expensive rental communities, and started doing community tours. Since they recently moved to the US and single family income, it's more than likely that they are living above their means. But I don't want to post those vlogs and defame them. 

long live vlog aunties!!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I noticed this with all the channels I am following, after one or two vlog aunties started doing home tours, other vlog aunties are trying to live above their means, living in expensive rental apartment communities, so they can do community home tours, or buy houses above their means. I pity their husbands, really sad, this kind of bad competition. 

If you buy things that you don't need soon you have to sell things you need.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I dont think so. Attention kosam. Lekapote delivery vlog enti ?  Mana life lo konni moments enjoy cheyali ante kani vlog kosam ah precious time waste chestunnaru ante think !!!  Konni imp events of life lo pics videos tesukuntu obsessed ayite inka cherish chesedi eppudu ? 

Attention is consequence of searching for validity and low self esteem.

# MY Opinion

Most of these people are home makers....Roju mottam intlo kurchoni cooking and cleaning ante kashtam ....to keep themselves busy they are making these YT vids.... Nuvvu cheppedi kuda correcte...villalo kontha Mandi seeking vallu kuda vunnaru.... May be some of these woman might be screwing up their husband's happiness.... Inka valla husband's emi cheyaleka liberty icchi vuntaru to make these kind of videos