There is so much of pressure in Desi vlog aunties, it's sad really.

betapilli

Just now, Amrita said:

You can watch them alone but you post in DB why ? Andaru most of the times they mock them . What good are you doing to them ?  Better let them live their life and kori techi tittinchadam why ?

I don't post everything I watch, initially it started by me promoting them to get views. But now, I only post the ones that are different from usual. In fact, some of the vlogs I used to post long ago are very popular now. 

Just now, betapilli said:

I don't post everything I watch, initially it started by me promoting them to get views. But now, I only post the ones that are different from usual. In fact, some of the vlogs I used to post long ago are very popular now. 

Doesnt matter all they get are comments and not compliments. Still didnt understand how its doing them any good.

Vallaki views vachedanikanna comments vachedi ekkuva. Anyways your ID your wish. 

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Not necessarily happy feeling ankul, I also feel jealous of them for the amount of free time they have in life. I feel like I can see my life in their vlogs if I took different decisions in my life. Valla meeda chinna chupu ani kaadu, it's more alternate life annattu. 

Kali ga mogudlapai padi edusthunnarantunnava ma vlog aunties ni :(

Just now, Amrita said:

Doesnt matter all they get are comments and not compliments. Still didnt understand how its doing them any good.

Vallaki views vachedanikanna comments vachedi ekkuva. Anyways your ID your wish. 

Ante YouTube lo comments osthe em kadhu kani eeda esthe thappa ani pilli kochhening 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can watch them alone but you post in DB why ? Andaru most of the times they mock them . What good are you doing to them ?  Better let them live their life and kori techi tittinchadam why ? 

Edo asked based on your comment . You dont have to really reply and i know i am not entitled for an answer.

Faafam kakkalsina Visham antha ma filli pai kakkesi malli it’s up to you, none of my business antunnava ammo ammoooo

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ante YouTube lo comments osthe em kadhu kani eeda esthe thappa ani pilli kochhening 

Youtube lo pettukoni tittinchukunte daniki vlog chesina vallu responsible. DB lo tittina valla titlu ki evaru responsible ani nenu prashnistunna adyaksha !!  Pratyaksham ga kakapoyina parokshamga evaru ?*n$

1 hour ago, Galactus said:

Imagine spending a lot of effort to document your day to day activities , edit them and post them as vlog so that some random weirdo online can comment on your vlog , lmao 

Some of them get 1 million views... That's decent money...

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Faafam kakkalsina Visham antha ma filli pai kakkesi malli it’s up to you, none of my business antunnava ammo ammoooo

Nuvvu petrol enta posina i asked on behalf of vloggers.  Entaina papam manalanti manushule.  PIlli cheppina logic alochinchina nenu MS raka 19 yrs key pelli ayipoyi unte may be used to one of them. Appudu nannu ila DB lo tittiste nenu badha padana adyaksha ?

Narayana Narayana...kalaha bojanam chesthunaaru kada

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Youtube to pettukoni tittinchukunte daniki vlog chesina vallu responsible. DB lo tittina valla titlu ki evaru responsible ani nenu prashnistunna adyaksha !!  Pratyaksham ga kakapoyina parokshamga evaru ?*n$

Theatre lo release aina movie ki adhe movie ott lo release aina mana movie rulez lo piracy lo ochina.. movie credit goes to the makers ye andi , upload chesadu kadha ani Netflix ko movierulz ko ivvam ga

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nuvvu petrol enta posina i asked on behalf of vloggers.  Entaina papam manalanti manushule.  PIlli cheppina logic alochinchina nenu MS raka 19 yrs key pelli ayipoyi unte may be used to one of them. Appudu nannu ila DB lo tittiste nenu badha padana adyaksha ?

Nuv vlogs chesthe chusina mem badha padalantunna your dear brother @Crazy_Robert

Theatre lo release aina movie ki adhe movie ott lo release aina mana movie rulez lo piracy lo ochina.. movie credit goes to the makers ye andi , upload chesadu kadha ani Netflix ko movierulz ko ivvam ga

Tokkalo logic. Film is huge. These home makers get offended. You know this too. 

YT needs to do something...I watched few thellalo YT channels andulo adepaniga pillalini kantunaaru every year and showcasing them....YT dabbulu cut cheyali lekapothe manam YT subscribe chesukovali