VRK diet

KrishnaDevaRaya

1 minute ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Does it still works for diabetes?

I am not seeing this guy recently in the tv shows.

My brother is diabetic now. Want to check Veeramachineni diet still works? 

100% work avutubdi bro , maa community lo okaina was at a stage to take insulin 44 years strict ga follow ayadu 4 months , his doc was surprised to see the levels

But from now on he should have healthy habits with diet , tvoraga absorb chestundi body so ayaka discipline ga undali

Ask him.not to go on medicines 3 months lo mottam change vautadi

6 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

It works.. ma dad chesaru diabetic iyyundi medicine  use cheyakunda 3 months and tests cheste normal vachindi..

But e tv lo debates chusi meme vaddu ani aapamannam. But eppudu oka 3 weeks ala chestunnaru in 3 months span lo..

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Nakipothav ba...not at all advised...neney oka edugurini refer chesina to higher centres...don't get swayed by popular opinion...

It does and it did... 100%

Diabetes isn't a disease to start with. It came with over glorification of white rice and maidha. We don't need to eat this crap. 

• Upvote 1

It works 100% for Type 2 diabetes. 

It won't, however cure diabetes. You have to continue on that diet for rest of the life to keep Blood Sugar levels under check.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Diabetic is reversible if the age is below 35-40 years bro.

11 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Consult  a nutrition . They will give healthy and maintainable diet plans , like roju tine dosalu with oats and other healthy things which are tasty and can be maintainable long term. 

E diets anni baane work aithaye kani , long term maintain cheyalem. 

Here is what multiple doctors told me... VRK diet will clear blood sugar levels because it has less carbohydrates.. but there are many side effects of VRK diet that don't get talked about.. for example, it can raise cholesterol to extremely high levels.. it can also raise BP and also cause a lot of digestive issues.. the extremely high protein content can also lead to kidney issues.. in the long term, the diet is not sustainable and that's why doctors don't recommend it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

Here is what multiple doctors told me... VRK diet will clear blood sugar levels because it has less carbohydrates.. but there are many side effects of VRK diet that don't get talked about.. for example, it can raise cholesterol to extremely high levels.. it can also raise BP and also cause a lot of digestive issues.. the extremely high protein content can also lead to kidney issues.. in the long term, the diet is not sustainable and that's why doctors don't recommend it.

That fake bro if yiu are doubting vrk watch hegde , Jason fung and many enthusiasts around cholesterol pwrugutadi anadi wrong you ahve to eat healthy fats like coconut oil, olive oil it works period,  but apesaka you have to have healthy habits like stopping rice,  refined carbs 

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

It works 100% for Type 2 diabetes. 

It won't, however cure diabetes. You have to continue on that diet for rest of the life to keep Blood Sugar levels under check.

3 months chesi , regular healthy diet lo people are able to maintain 2 year bro chala mandhi  ni chusanu age 50 plus

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

That fake bro if yiu are doubting vrk watch hegde , Jason fung and many enthusiasts around cholesterol pwrugutadi anadi wrong you ahve to eat healthy fats like coconut oil, olive oil it works period,  but apesaka you have to have healthy habits like stopping rice,  refined carbs 

if the diets are healthy, mari apeyamani enduku cheptaru bro.. aa healthy habits evo asalu diet start cheyaka mundu nunde develop chesukovachu ga.. asalu diet avasarame undadu

52 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Consult  a nutrition . They will give healthy and maintainable diet plans , like roju tine dosalu with oats and other healthy things which are tasty and can be maintainable long term. 

E diets anni baane work aithaye kani , long term maintain cheyalem. 

Bro e nutritionists, balance diets eating frequently koncham koncham.e sugar patients no pudipsitinayi , you watch documentaries on this carbs video it's so scary watch hegde,  Jason fung it's so so scary