VRK diet

KrishnaDevaRaya

Just now, idibezwada said:

so ippudu veedi followerski babala followerski difference endi?..its working so no scientific proof is needed? malli veediki sanmanalu sathkaralu...and people claim he is not taking money what so big deal, its the fame man..ee diet ee lekapote malli back velli printinglu seskodame..its the dame people crave for

Why are u worried about his profession nwnu 100 families chupista who stopped talking statin drugs with medical proofs

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Why are u worried about his profession nwnu 100 families chupista who stopped talking statin drugs with medical proofs

i didn’t say its not gonna work...galloki coin egaregi nalugusarlu head padagane..i will play kabaddi with coin .. nenu edi septe ade padtadi anattu undi nuvvu cheppedi

are you vrk outside?

I am not but because of him I know 10 families of my parents generation are happy I don't care who he is vrk Jason fung , Thomas de laurel, they helped controlling diabetes without medicine 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you can achieve the same results with intermittent fasting, consuming foods with less carbs and fiber rich foods

i didn’t say its not gonna work...galloki coin egaregi nalugusarlu head padagane..i will play kabaddi with coin .. nenu edi septe ade padtadi anattu undi nuvvu cheppedi

What the hell a 60 year old women is able to walk its not great ness of vrk its advantage with keto , intermittent fasting for the body 

you can achieve the same results with intermittent fasting, consuming foods with less carbs and fiber rich foods

That's the whole point intermittent fasting with high fat it can be keto paleo , low carb high fat what not

I am not but because of him I know 10 families of my parents generation are happy I don't care who he is vrk Jason fung , Thomas de laurel, they helped controlling diabetes without medicine 

controlling diabetics and controlling diabetics with chances to screwing up other organs is way different

controlling diabetics and controlling diabetics with chances to screwing up other organs is way different

Tell me a person who screwed organs withe keto and paleo 

What the hell a 60 year old women is able to walk its not great ness of vrk its advantage with keto , intermittent fasting for the body 

then why is every hook and crook is following it man.. keto is ideal for overly obbessed or people who cant walk... the invention of keto diet itself is to serve the same purpose

then why is every hook and crook is following it man.. keto is ideal for overly obbessed or people who cant walk... the invention of keto diet itself is to serve the same purpose

Whatever it's showing good results for diabetes, cholesterol without any chemicals into human body