VRK diet

KrishnaDevaRaya

12 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

"Janalaki logics vaddu magics kavali".. is very applicable here..

Keto gurinchi see documentaries,  people gurinxhi see documentaries,  videos see Jason fung videos , dr hegde videos then come to logics brotheru

One of my relative did it and saw huge improvement, but also lost huge weight in very short term. And he was very happy about it. But we were very concern about such sudden change to body. 

Within few months he got severe heart attack and died. he didn't had any prior heart issues. I won't accuse it happened because of this diet since it can't be proven. But kind of hesitant about it from that day  if it also causes other health issues. 

Just now, idibezwada said:

mundu nuvvu aa 900ni soopi uncle matladadam

Nenu maa coloney lo who have recovered saroor magar lo poyi chudu , there were some families who were not able to walk with inflammation,  sugar , cholesterol every one is happy , yhey stopped keto and now into regular healthy diet 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nenu maa coloney lo who have recovered saroor magar lo poyi chudu , there were some families who were not able to walk with inflammation,  sugar , cholesterol every one is happy , yhey stopped keto and now into regular healthy diet 

why stop when its working? what do you mean healthy diet? so keto not healthy?

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

why stop when its working? what do you mean healthy diet? so keto not healthy?

Long term no body will continue at that age 3 moths chesaru levels taggai they performed all tests, now they stopped all refined carbs going with high fat low carb vs keto, now they are way more happy than before.

I am not arguing with you bro I am telling good solution to get your levels right and start with healthy diet, people at that age sproutsthhinna levels are not getting controlled and doctors are increasing the dose (they are not wrong) but that's how it's working