• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• Picheshwar

• Anta Assamey

• Epic

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ippudu spouse ni ela champalo follow ayyi ayina laga tappinchukolem sir.  I give up !

Your can’t be a devils advocate in some aspects of life - especially when it comes to spiritual life and that too now a days. Krishna had affairs, Rama doubted his wife etc , people tend to overlook other sides of these people- you know why? 

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

Your can’t be a devils advocate in some aspects of life - especially when it comes to spiritual life and that too now a days. Krishna had affairs, Rama doubted his wife etc , people tend to overlook other sides of these people- you know why? 

Krishna never had affairs. Gopikas were spiritually attached to krishna . They never had romance at mundane level.

Rama never doubted his wife. He left her so as not get comments on his administration.

These are false statements.

Dont compare Sadguru with them.

Just now, Amrita said:

Krishna never had affairs

Rama never doubted his wife

I’m just saying Everyone is a human once, they became god only because of their good deeds. 

Just now, Epic said:

I’m just saying Everyone is a human once, they became god only because of their good deeds. 

Jaggi vasudev is not a good person in my opinion but a good orator.  

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

As usual ga not proven anamata....33mtnj.gif

Some will never get proven because they are super rich or because they have political backing. 

Monna shiva antu chachipoyina family story and his wife story ki koncham similarity undi.

Jan 23rd when planets are in conjuction pournami blah blah. Vallani mental annaru mari eeyana wife ni antunnara?

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

As usual ga not proven anamata..

Obviously.. wouldn’t he be at least in jail, if proven?

the fact remains that she died in mysterious circumstances.. her body was ceremoniously created ( albeit in a rush ..) leaving ground for suspicion..

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Some will never get proven because they are super rich or because they have political backing. 

Monna shiva antu chachipoyina family story and his wife story ki koncham similarity undi.

Jan 23rd when planets are in conjuction pournami blah blah. Vallani mental annaru mari eeyana wife ni antunnara?

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

Obviously.. wouldn’t he be at least in jail, if proven?

the fact remains that she died in mysterious circumstances.. her body was ceremoniously created ( albeit in a rush ..) leaving ground for suspicion..

Chanipoina 12 hours taruvata she was cremated in front of everyone ani undi aa articles lo ..33mtnj.gif

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Chanipoina 12 hours taruvata she was cremated in front of everyone ani undi aa articles lo ..33mtnj.gif

Vijji was not an accomplished yogi. She did what she did with just the sheer intensity of her emotions. The last few months for her, every step, every breath, had become just ‘Shambho.’ She set forth towards this process in late July, and on the last three full moon days of December, January and February, she was to raise the pitch of her sadhana. As you know, the last two full moons, she cooked and served all at the ashram by her own hand. 

This pattern comes on the exact day where three outer planets, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune are conjoined together for the first time in almost two hundred years. On January 23rd, this cluster of planets centered on the first degree of Aquarius, joined by the Sun with the Full Moon opposite them all. This pattern may also be seen as a symbolic representation of the long heralded ‘dawning of the Age of Aquarius.’ It is also the thaipoosam, a day that many sages of the past had chosen for their own Mahasamadhi. Though on one level I knew this was coming, the situation around me and what was demanded out of me at that moment blocked my conscious cognition. Though her leaving was very much of conscious will, she had no moment to moment control over the life forces; but the last few minutes before she left, she was aware, and accommodated the dissolution of herself by removing all the jewelry that was on her body, as the metal would have been a hindrance. When the Divine descends, you just accommodate.

Red- Sounds like suthi and he only said not accomplished yogi.

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

when this happened sadhguru was no one. foundation just started and not even started offering classes outside india. it is not definitely money and political backing for sure. 

9 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

when this happened sadhguru was no one. foundation just started and not even started offering classes outside india. it is not definitely money and political backing for sure. 

May be but some how i cant believe him. I followed him in 2011/2012 but later i lost opinion on him.

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

May be but some how i cant believe him. I followed him in 2011/2012 but later i lost opinion on him.

What made you rethink your opinion in 2011/2012.... Is the wife incident the reason ..33mtnj.gif

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

IMO dont have to follow him. just do the practices if you have learnt any. they will make a difference. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Krishna never had affairs. Gopikas were spiritually attached to krishna . They never had romance at mundane level.

Rama never doubted his wife. He left her so as not get comments on his administration.

Krishna used to take away clothes of women bathing and have fun watching them.